H- 57

"Harry, wake up!"

My eyes snap open to see who is hollering at me and of course I find Violet, panic written all over her face.

"What's wrong?" I sit up on the bed and reach for her, concerned, but she jumps off the mattress.

I watch her frantically run around the room, gathering our bags by the door. She freezes when she notices me staring at her, unmoving, and puts her hand on her hip.

"Get up, Harry, we're late!"

I rub my fist into my eye, still not entirely awake, and glance over at the clock on my nightstand. It's nine o' seven in the morning. We were supposed to meet everyone else by nine.

"Oh fuck." I mumble and stand up to find clothes, since I'm wearing only boxers.

"Oh fuck is right." She mocks me and thrusts clothes into my hand. "Get dressed."

I walk past her into the bathroom and she slaps my ass as I pass.

"I don't think I've ever seen you so frantic before." I chuckle and half yell to her from the bathroom while I brush my teeth. "Which is saying something."

"It's not funny, Harry. What if they leave without us?" Her voice picks up an octave as she stresses herself out more and more. "What if we miss our flight...and then Gemma's wedding? Oh my god... hurry up!"

I finish buttoning my pants and throw my shirt over my head, rolling my eyes while she can't see me. I step out of the bathroom and watch her for a moment. She's facing away from me, looking at our bags piled in front of the door and talking quietly to herself. Probably counting to make sure we didn't forget anything.

I take a few quiet steps toward her and hook my finger into the belt loop of her jeans to pull her back against me. I wrap my arms around her waist and bury my face in her neck, but she struggles against me in protest.

"Harry," She whines and tries to push my hands off of her, "we need to go."

"You need to relax, baby." I mumble with my lips against her neck. "I can think of a few things that might help with that."

She freezes and I smile against her skin. She melts into me slightly as I kiss along her shoulder. My stomach flips at the way her body reacts to me so quickly, like she can't help but give in.

Three loud knocks at the door snap her out of it and she successfully pushes away from me this time. She opens the front door and Niall comes rushing in. I huff out an annoyed sigh at the sight of my brother, who is equally as neurotic as Violet apparently is, when it comes to things like this, and he whips his head in my direction.

"We gave you a ten minute grace period." He grumbles, sounding just as irritated as I am. "I know you're horny for you girlfriend twenty-four seven, but have some respect for other people's time, H."

"You know what-" I start, but Violet cuts me off.

"I tried to tell him, Ni, I really did." She throws me under the bus as he picks up most of our bags, unable to get the last one.

"Oh, you little liar. You can't tell me you weren't enjoying my-" She cuts me off again, completely ignoring me, like I wasn't even talking at all.

"Grab this bag for me, would you, baby?" She winks at me and follows Niall out the door.

I groan and throw the bag over my shoulder and follow them out, locking up the house behind me. The gravel crunches under my shoes as we walk around to the front of the main house to join the rest of my family.