20

I wake up with a bit of a headache and my stomach hurts.

I slowly open my eyes and come face to face with Harry, his mouth hanging open while he sleeps and his arm is draped over my waist. I watch him sleep for a minute, taking in how relaxed and at peace he seems, younger almost.

A cramp pangs in my lower abdomen- I have to pee so bad.  I wiggle myself backwards off of the bed and out from under his arm, trying not to wake him. I nearly fall off the bed but catch myself and quietly creep into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

Harry's clothes are still on the floor and the toothbrush I used, along with the packaging, is sitting on the counter next to the sink. I scoop the clothes off of the floor and into the hamper next to the linen closet and toss the empty plastic from the counter into the garbage bin.

I wet my toothbrush from last night and steal a bit of his toothpaste from the cabinet to cure my morning breath, which is always so much worse after drinking. I look at myself in the mirror, Harry's shirt falling mid thigh on me and I smile.

My eyes look brighter than they have in months, the circles that used to be permanent below my eyes are practically nonexistent now. My hair is a mess, and I try to run my fingers through it, but it's no use. I spit into the sink and rinse my toothbrush. I grab a towel from the linen closet and turn on the shower.

I peel Harry's shirt off of my body and catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My eyes don't immediately fall to the bruise on my side this time. Instead I notice the red hickeys littering both of my breasts from Harry last night. A flush creeps up my face as the memory of us having hot, needy sex plays in my mind.

I slide my underwear down my legs and step into the shower. The hot water runs down my body and I exhale, relaxing. I wet my hair and open my eyes to try and find Harry's shampoo and conditioner. My eyes land on two new white bottles and a small pink one that were not there the last time I showered in here.

I pick up one of the white bottles and the pink one to read the labels. My heart swells when I realize Harry bought girly smelling shampoo, conditioner and body wash to keep in his shower for me. The shampoo and conditioner are exactly the right kind I use and the body wash is close enough. He must've seen the bottles in my shower when he stayed at my house.

I quickly wash and rinse all of the soap off of me and wrap the towel around my body, feeling like a new woman. I step out of the shower and smack my hand onto my forehead when I realize I don't have any clean clothes to put on. I put the clothes I slept in into the hamper with Harry's, and crack the door open to poke my head out.

Harry is awake, sitting up with his back against the headboard, shirtless, and the lower half of him is covered by the blankets still. He swings his head toward the door to look at me and raises his eyebrows, grinning.

"I don't have any clothes." I tell him, a little embarrassed.

"You didn't think of that before you took a shower?" He teases me, but stands up off the bed and walks over to his closet to find me something. He grabs a pair of boxers and a plain black crew neck sweatshirt and hands them to me through the crack in the door.

"Thank you." I mutter and leave the door open just a hair while I slip into his clothes, yet again. I scrunch my hair with the towel and toss it into the hamper before exiting the bathroom.

Harry is sitting on the bed again, watching me as I walk around the bed to sit next to him.

"Good morning." He smiles at me, but I don't return it and he furrows his brows.

"Harry..." I start. "Did- Did I tell you that you make me perpetually horny last night?"

He throws his head back against the headboard, a loud laugh escaping him and I cover my face with my hands.