H-32

I think I'm in love with her.

I mean, why else would I be standing in her tiny shower, massaging conditioner into her hair while she hums a song I've never heard. And I'm enjoying it.

I feel like I'm walking on goddamn air right now.

Maybe it's because she's typically so stubborn about everything, but right now she's letting me take care of her completely. She's so exhausted that she's allowing me to wash her hair and lather soap all over her body, and I'm fucking loving it.

I am obsessed with her.

She's all I can ever think about. When we are apart the only thing on my mind is Violet.

What's Violet doing?

I hope Violet had a good day.

I wonder if Violet ate today.

Wonder what Violet is wearing right now?

Is Violet thinking about me too?

Violet, Violet, Violet.

I usually try to push down the things I'm feeling about her, minimize them, that way it's not so scary. But right now, with her leaning up against my chest, naked, underneath the hot stream of water, I don't want to. I've decided to let myself feel it. For tonight. If it's a mistake, then that's tomorrow Harry's problem.

"Yoohoo." Violet sing songs, snapping her fingers in front of my face. "Earth to Harry."

I shake my head slightly, breaking out of my thoughts to look at her. "Sorry."

"You look exhausted, honey." She mumbles, her own tired eyes threatening to fall shut.

"Honey?" I smirk, she's never called me that before. It sounds so soft. So domestic. Maybe we both feel different tonight.

"Shut up." She mumbles, pushing back from me slightly to turn the water off. I frown at the space she left between my arms.

She steps out of the shower and tosses a towel to me before using her own to dry her body. She wipes the condensation from the mirror, her towel wrapped tightly under her arms, and begins brushing her teeth.

I quickly dry my hair as much as possible before moving on to the rest of my body and wrap the towel around my waist. I step up behind her, my chest pressed into her back as I reach for my toothbrush that is next to hers in the cabinet. We stand in silence for a few minutes, both of us brushing. We return the toothbrushes to the cabinet, but before she can make a next move, I pin her up against the counter with my body.

"Harry-" She giggles.

"I love this." I mutter quietly, brushing her hair back from her shoulder to expose the pink bite mark I left. "Everyone will know."

"Know what?" She whispers, a little breathlessly.

"That you're mine." I tear my eyes away from the damage I did to her skin and catch her eye in the mirror. My words are doing exactly what I hoped they would, based on the way she's arched her back against me a little and her breathing has become more labored. "Do you like that? Knowing that you're mine?"

She nods her head yes and I swivel her around to face me, grabbing her towel covered hips to pick her up to sit on the counter in front of me. I step between her legs, the towels just barely keeping our bodies apart.

"You know what I would like even more, Harry?"

"Hmm?" I hum. My eyes falling to the reflection of her back in the mirror behind her, the mark I left staring back at me. I have to take a deep breath to steady myself before I get hard again.