Author's note

HELLO AMAZING PEOPLE I SUCK AT WRITING Authors NOTES SO BEAR WITH ME!!

I love reading these "Harry Potter read the books" or "Harry Potter watching the movies" so I decided to make my own. But again bear we me because I suck at writing so please be nice, Also I don't know who was the first to do this but in my reading list I have a few of the books like this one.
Technically this is my first official book, I have multiple in my drafts but those are not seeing the light of day.
Also I do not own Harry Potter that goes to Jk Ro#*ing and also I do not own the character Mattheo riddle an I also forget who was the og so please if you know let me know so I can credit them.
I am not an official writer so if there are any mistakes with grammar and etc please let me know so I can fit that. Also I do not have a set updating schedule so I will update this book when ever I get the chance.

Also this book may have a few tw such as
-Eating Disorder
-death
-blood
-maybe spice (if I write it then it would be like a bonus chapter)
-Self harm
-abuse (mentally and Physically)
That's all I can think of  at the moment, but if there's any I forgotten then I'll make sure to add them to the list.
ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BOOK