Chapter six

The Journey From Platform Nine And Three-Quarters
(Not edited)

{The screen shows Hagrid, Primrose, And Harry at king cross station.}

"Yes!" yelled out the marauders

Hagrid pulls out his pocket watch, "Blimey! is that the time?"

he turned to the twins, "Sorry, I'm gonna have to leave you, dumbledore will be wanting his--." he says as he points to his pocket

"well, he'll, be wanting to see me. Your train leaves in 10 minutes."

he hands the twins their ticket "There's your ticket. Stick to it, very important."

"Please tell me he doesn't leave them alone," says Narcissa

Harry looks down at his ticket, and mutters "Platform 9 3/4?"

"But Hagrid, there must be a mistake. this says platform 9 3/4." says harry

"There's no such thing, is there?" finishes Primrose

The twins both look up to find the spot hagrid once was, now empty

Harry and primrose continued walking until they passed a guard.

"Please no, no"

"Excuse me, Excuse me?''

"harry no" primrose said as she pulls on her brother's arm, harry ignores her and goes up to the guard.

"What an idiot," she mumbled

"Sir? Can you tell me where I might find Platform 9 3/4?"

the guard looks at harry funny, "Platform 9 3/4. Think you're being funny, do you?'

just as the guard shakes his head and turns to walk away a group of people passes by.

"it's the same every year, packed with muggles."

Harry quickly grabbed Primrose's arm and headed to where the family was, the speaker was a plump woman who was talking to four boys, all with flaming red hair. Each of them was pushing a trunk like Harry and primrose and they even had an owl.

James and Sirius whistled, "jeez molly you sure keep busy", Lily and Remus smacked them upside the head.

Heart hammering. Harry pushed his cart after them, Primrose trailing behind him. They stopped and so did the twins "Now, what's the platform number?" Said the boy's mother. "Nine and three quarters!" Piped a small girl, also red-headed, who was holding her hand. "Mum, can't I go..."
"You're not old enough, Ginny, now be quiet. All right, Percy, you go first."

"Author, we have a girl." Said molly tearing welding up in her eyes.
"I can't believe it."

What looked like the oldest boy marched towards platforms nine and ten. Harry watched, careful not to blink in case he misses it— he ran towards the barrier between the two platforms and vanished. Harry blinked.