Chapter fourteen

Through the trap door

(Not edited)

A/N: if I were to write this book but without the reactions and in primrose pov would you read it?

Hermione, Harry, and Ron are meeting in the common room. "You mean You-Know-Who's out there, right now, in the forest?"

"But he's weak. He's living off the unicorns. Don't you see? We had it wrong! Snape doesn't want the Stone for himself; he wants the Stone for Voldemort. With the Elixir of Life, Voldemort will be strong again. He'll... he'll come back."

"But, if he comes back, you don't think he'll try to... kill you, do you?"

"I think if he'd had the chance, he might've tried to kill me tonight."

Ron gulps "And to think I've been worrying about my Potions final."

"Hang on a minute." Harry and Ron both glance at her, "We're forgetting one thing. Who's the one wizard Voldemort always feared? Dumbledore. As long as Dumbledore's around, Harry, you're safe. As long as Dumbledore's around, you can't be touched."

Dumbledore smiles at this.

Hermione gives Harry a reassuring smile; he nods.

[Later all the students are rushing out as they finish their exams.]

"I'd always heard Hogwart's end-of-year exams were frightful, but I've found they're rather enjoyable."

"Speak for yourself. All right there, Harry, primrose?"

Harry and Primrose are walking next to the two rubbing their forehead right where the scar is.

"My scar. It keeps burning."
"Same" adds primrose

"It's happened before..."

Harry shakes his head, "Not like this."

"Perhaps you two should see the nurse," Ron suggested

"Madam Pom-Pom"

"I think it's a warning. It means danger's coming." A look of realization came over his face, he turns to his twin, "Ah... Oh! Of course!"

"Great just great," Lily mutters, worried for her kids' future

Harry starts walking faster making Hermione, primrose, and Ron speed up to catch him

"What is it?"

"Don't you think it's a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon, and a stranger turns up who just happens to have one? I mean, how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pockets? Why didn't I see it before?"

They approach Hagrid's hut and he is playing the flute.

"Hagrid," he stops playing, "who gave you the dragon egg? What did he look like?"

"I dunno. I never saw his face. He kept his hood up." Hagrid let out causally

"Now why would you do THAT"