Chapter Thirty Nine

Hogsmeade

[The screen changes to show Harry and Primrose in front of the statue of the one-eyed witch.]

Primrose gazed at the statue confused, "What were we supposed to do again?"

Harry pulled out the map again and saw to his astonishment, that a new ink figure had appeared upon it, labeled Harry Potter and next to him labeled Primrose Potter. This figure was standing exactly where the real Harry and Primrose were standing, about halfway down the third-floor corridor.

Regulus shakes his head, "I still can't believe my idiot brother and his friends made that."

Harry watched carefully. His little Ink self appeared to be tapping the witch with his minute wand. Harry quickly took out his real wand and tapped the statue. Nothing happened. He looked back at the map. The tiniest speech bubble had appeared next to his figure. The word inside said, "Dissendium."

"Dissendium!" Harry whispered, tapping the stone witch again.

At once, the statue's hump opened wide enough to admit a fairly thin person. Harry glanced quickly up and down the corridor, then tucked the map away again, hoisted himself into the hole headfirst, and pushed himself forward, Primrose followed in suit.

"They shouldn't be doing this, it's not safe!" Molly argued

"Now this is bloody awesome!"

"Rosie shush!"

"My bad."

[A few minutes later Harry and Primrose are in a cellar, which was full of wooden crates and boxes.]

The twins crept slowly toward the wooden staircase that led upstairs. Voices were heard, not to mention the tinkle of a bell and the opening and shutting of a door.

Suddenly a door nearby opened; somebody was about to come downstairs.

"And get another box of Jelly Slugs, dear, they've nearly cleaned us out—" said a woman's voice.

A pair of feet was coming down the staircase. Primrose quickly dragged her brother down to hide behind an enormous crate and waited for the footsteps to pass. A man was shifting boxes against the opposite wall.

They might not get another chance, very silently primrose gives her brother a look before they dodged out from the hiding place and climbed up the stairs.

Harry looked back seeing an enormous backside and shiny bald head, buried in a box. They reached the door at the top of the stairs and slipped through it, they found themselves behind the counter of Honey-dukes. The twins ducked and crept sideways, and then straightened up.

James let out an excited shriek, his bambi and mini prongs are actually in hogsmade.

Honeydukes was so crowded with Hogwarts students that no one looked twice at Primrose and Harry. They edged among them, looking around, and suppressed a laugh as they imagined the look that would spread over Dudley's piggy face if he could see where Harry and Primrose were now.

There were shelves upon shelves of the most succulent-looking sweets imaginable.

Evan rubbed his stomach, "When is the next trip?"