Prologue

A/N: I literally hate this chapter. So please ignore any errors it was my first time writing a prologue. I plan to edit this soon. But enjoy :)

(Not edited)

   It was 1976 and the students of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry were all in the great hall enjoying their dinner. It was calm but chaotic due to all the students that were talking to their friends before bed.

At the Gryffindor table sat the Marauders James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and lastly Petter Pettigrew planing who were planning their new prank for the Slytherins mostly aimed at Severus Snape or snivellus as they called him and a few seats down sat Lily Evans or 'lily-flower' as James called her, and her friends Mary McDonald, Marlene Mckinnon, Dorcas Meddows and Alice Fortescue gossiping about the most random things.

Down at the Slytherin table sat Regulus Black younger brother of Sirius Black and his friends Evan Rossier, Barty Crouch Jr talking in low voices about how Regulus was expected to get the dark mark in the summer when all of a sudden a note appeared in front of Dumbledore, The school's headmaster.
Everyone broke out into whispers about what this note was about.

He quickly opened and read through it before raising a brow, clearing his throat before yelling "SILENCE", Once after getting everyone's attention in the great hall. (A/N: planing on adding what the letter says)

"If I call your name please stay after dinner:
REGULUS BLACK
SIRIUS BLACK
REMUS LUPIN
JAMES POTTER
LILY EVANS
PETER PETTIGREW
BARTY CROUCH JR
EVAN ROSIER
MARLENE MCKINNON
MARY MCDONALD
DORCAS MEADOWS
And the head of houses."

Once he had finished reading the strange letter from the unknown, he dismissed the people who didn't need to be in the room anymore.

"professor may we ask why we're all asked to stay here?", asked James Potter wondering what the hell is going on.

"Yes, Mr. Potter I will explain. But we are still waiting for a few more people that are needed to be here before I can explain and get things going."

After a few moments, the doors of the great hall opened up, and there stood The Black family household, The Tonks, The Potters, the Weasleys, Malfoys, and lastly the Lestranges.

"Boys, what did you two do?"
"Nothing mum," yelled the two boys smiling innocently before muttering "at least not yet."

Sirius turned to look at the rest of the people who showed up, "Oh what a lovely family reunion,"
Walburga glared at her disowned son with a look of distaste and hatred on her face

"Dumbledore, What are we doing here? I have stuff I need to do.",

"Yeah like death eater business dear mum?" Sirius said, Walburga just scoffed and looked away.

"Yes, sir I was wondering the same thing." came from the lovely voice from Euphemia Potter

"A note has appeared out of nowhere claiming it's written from people of the future saying each one of you claims a special role in the future. It also states that it is sending us 7 films that's will help us change the future and that there will be a second war and many lives in this room are at stake," he explained calmly

"HA, that's impossible how do we know it's not one of my blood traitors cousin little pranks"

A sudden poof was heard and there was a note " Bells bells clam down with the name-calling behave, we assure that this is not a prank, so please sit down and listen.
-R.L.P" the note read

"Did they just call you bells bells" Sirius chuckled

"Shut up, before I hex you," she growled back
Again there was another note " There will be no hexing or fighting, Also time will stop outside of the room once you began the movies and will stay that way until you finished them and there will be bathrooms and snacks- HJP"

Bellatrix scoffed and crumbled up the note after she read it out loud.

"Read the note for us will you dumbles?" asked James potter

Dumbledore smiled at the nickname and nodded his head.

Let's just pretend I wrote bhalajhaa the note about how it's not a prank and what they need to do Nd etc

After the note was finished the blacks and Malfoy, and Lestranges family went to sit with the Slytherins while the Weasley's and The Potters went with the Gryffindors and lastly The tonks family went with Hufflepuff

"When do we start with this rubbish?" Barty Crouch JR asked the headmaster

Just after he asked that seven films came crashing down, "To answer your question Mr. Crouch I believe right now."

McGonagall levitated the films to her and picked the first one up, "let's get started shall we?"

"Harry Potter and the sorcerer stone" she read the title

"Great we're learning about potters spawn" grumbled snape
James scowled at him and turned to his father "we don't have a Harry in the family so they so that means it, my son?"

Mr. Potter nodded his head and smiled at his son

"SILENCE THE MOVIES STARTING" yelled several people.

----------------

HELLO! How do you like it so far? If there are any spelling mistakes that I missed, please comment so I can fix them.