Chapter thirteen

NICHOLAS FLAMEL/Norbert/the Forbidden Forest

(Not edited)

A/N: a double update (gasp) anyways I hope you enjoy this, we only have a few chapters left until year two. I remember when I first started this I thought people weren't gonna enjoy it but now here we 4 months later at 10k reads!! Thank you so much!!

[It is snowy in the daytime, Harry is out in the main courtyard, bundled up, with Hedwig on his arm. He stops and she lifts off, soaring away into the sky. As the time passed when she returns, it is now springtime.]

"Hi, Hedwig." Hedwig has just flown down to the table where Harry, Ron, and Hermoine are studying

"Look at you playing with your cards. Pathetic! We've got final exams coming up soon."

"I'm ready! Ask me any question."

"All right, what are the three most crucial ingredients in a Forgetfulness Potion?"

Ron thinks for a second, "...I forgot."

"And what, may I ask, do you plan to do if this comes up in the final exam?" She asks

"Copy off you?" Ron says shrugging innocently

"Hey didn't one of you say the same thing to me!"

"What noooo"

"Yeah moony, no idea what your talking bout." Sirius Shrugs

Hermione shakes her head, "No, you won't! Besides, according to Professor McGonagall, we're to be given special quills bewitched with an anti-cheating spell."

"Ugh, I hate those." Barty, Evan, And Sirius say causing them to look at each other weirdly.

"That's insulting! It's as if they don't trust us!" He checks a card, irritated, "Dumbledore again!"

"Why am I getting a weird sense of Deja Vu, Padfoot."

"I don't know moony."

Just then, Neville Longbottom comes hopping into the Great Hall with his legs stuck together as the other students laugh at him.

"Leg-Locker Curse?"

"Malfoy," Harry mutters looking over to the Slytherin table

Neville approaches them amidst laughter from the other students

"You have got to start standing up to people, Neville." Say, Ron

Neville who is wobbling uncontrollably choked out a reply, "How? I can barely stand at all!"

Seamus jumps up, wand at the ready "I'll do the counter-curse!"

Neville Pales, "No, that's all I need... you to set my bloody kneecaps on fire!"

Seamus while slamming his wand down angrily, "I don't appreciate the insinuation, Longbottom. Besides, if anyone cares to notice, my eyebrows have completely grown back!"

He then stalks off angrily, showing a large chunk of hair missing from the back of his head.

Cue the laughter,

"I found him!" Harry suddenly whispers shouts, jumping up, he hands Ron a Chocolate Frog card of Dumbledore.

"'Dumbledore is particularly famous for his defeat of the Dark" Wizard Grindelwald in 1945–'"