Chapter Twelve

THE MIR­ROR OF ERISED

(Not edited)

A/N; I'm sorry if this has any errors, I kinda wrote it in a rush.

[A door opens, and closes. On the other side, there is a vast, empty room that has a large mirror in the center, known as the Mirror of Erised. Harry appears and walks over to the mirror. In the reflection, he sees two people appear,

A very pretty women, who had dark red hair and her eyes— her eyes were the same shade of green as his. As he look closer he saw that the women was crying;  smiling, but crying at the same time, the man next to her looked exactly like primrose and him, tall, thin, and with messy black hair, with the same circle glasses as harry.

"My pretty lily flower." James sighs like a little loved struck bitch

"Not yours potter!"

"We have kids in the future! Own it, you secretly like me!"

He had his arm around the pretty redhead, smiley brightly.

Lily looks down at her lap with tears flowing down her face, her friends try to comfort her

"Mum?" The women nods and smiles, "Dad?" The man also nods and smiles.

Harry reaches out to touch them, but only gets the mirror. Then, his mother puts her hand on his shoulder. He puts his own hand on his own shoulders, as if trying to feel her there.

"I don't think I'm okay after that." Alice mutters

"Me either"

[Back in the boy's dormitory in Gryffindor tower, Harry comes whipping in, invisible.]

"Ron! You've really got to see this! Ron! You've got to see this!" He pulls back covers. Ron wakes up. "Ron, Ron, come on. Get out of bed!"

Ron groans, tired "Why?

"There's something you've got to see. Now, come on!"

[Back in the room. Harry and Ron appear as if magically and Harry runs to the mirror.]

"Come on. Come. Come look, it's my parents!"

"I only see me." Ron says confused.

Harry moves over, "Look in properly. Go on. Stand there. There. You see them, don't you? Thats my dad"

"That's me! Only, I'm head boy...and I'm holding the Quidditch cup! And bloody hell, I'm Quidditch Captain too! I look good. Harry, do you think this mirror shows the future?"

Harry smiles sadly. "How can it? Both my parents are dead."

[The next night, Harry is back in the room where the mirror is, expect he has primrose right next to him, both gazing longingly at the reflection where their parents are in. Dumbledore appears far behind them.]

"Back again, Harry, primrose?" [Harry turns around and stands up.] "I see that you, like so many before you, have discovered the delights of the Mirror of Erised. I trust by now you realize what it does. Let me give you a clue. The happiest man on earth would look into the mirror and see only himself, exactly as he is."