Chapter Fifty-nine

Number Twelve Grimmauld Place

A/N: just a heads-up there won't be a lot of reactions in this chapter.

[They land in front of a building]

Sirius and Regulus both look confused,

"Why is my home the so-called headquarters?"

Regulus rolls his eyes, "It's not your home anymore Sirius."

Moody looks around before clicking his cane. The building splits in the middle revealing another building.

Moody turns his head towards the twins, "In you go."

[Harry and Primrose are walking down a quiet dark hallway]

Multiple people in the room shiver.

"I always forget how creepy your house is Reg," Evan mutters, creeped out.

A dirty, graying sheet hangs on the wall at the base of the stairs as if it were covering something. Moody, Kingsley, and Tonks all pass the twins and head toward the direction of muffled voices at the end of the hall.

To make room, Harry steps to one side and runs into an umbrella stand, which clangs loudly as it hits the ground. To steady himself, he reaches out and pulls the sheet from the wall. Behind it is a portrait of an unpleasant, old, thin, woman.

"Damn bloody potter luck!" James curses

Sirus and Regulus wince at the sight of their mother.

"Filth! Scum! Half-breeds, mutants, freaks, begone from this place! How dare you befoul the house of my fathers?!"

"Does your mother's vocabulary involve anything else other than slurs?" Dorcas asks

"No, it does not."

Primrose sneers at the portrait about to open her mouth when Sirius comes running into the room.

He skids to a halt next to Harry, looking up at the portrait,

Sirius fluffs up his hair, "I look amazing."

Marlene tilts her head, eyes narrowed. "I think I see some grey hairs sirius."

Sirius looks at her in outrage, "You take that back right now McKinnon."

She grins, "No if don't think I will."

"Shut up, you miserable old hag! Quiet!"

The old woman's face blanched.

"Yoooou!" She howled, her eyes popping at the sight of him. "Blood traitor, abomination, shame of my flesh!"

"Sirius is not an abomination you distasteful Hag!" Euphemia exclaims.

James turns to his mother in shock, at her language.

McGonagall shakes her head in distaste. "She truly is."

"Yes, yes, do shut up!" He throws the sheet over the picture, and the yells die away.