Chapter evelen

Christmas and restricted selection.

(Not edited)

A/N: heyyyyy. Do you guys feel like the chapters are too long?

[Harry, Hermione, Primrose, and Ron are walking along a path with Hagrid, talking.]

"Nonsense! Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?"

All four of them share a look, wondering what to tell him. Harry decided on the truth.

"Who knows? Why was he trying to get past that three-headed dog on Halloween?"

Hagrid stopped walking and turns to them, suspiciously, "Who told you about Fluffy?"

"Fluffy?"

"That thing has a name?" Hermione says, sounding astonished

"Well, of course, he's got a name. He's mine. I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year. Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the.."

"Yes?" Harry says eagerly

''Shouldn't have said that. No more questions! Don't ask any more questions. That's top-secret, that is.'' He says gruffly.

"But, Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding, Snape's trying to steal it."

"Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher."

"Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a spell when I see one. I've read all about them. You've got to keep eye contact and Snape wasn't blinking."

Primrose who had been quiet most of the walk finally speaks up, "I agree with hagrid. Just because he doesn't like you doesn't mean he wants to kill you."

Snape looks shocked, as well as a few others.

Ron sneers at primrose "Your just saying that because your a Slytherin,"

The Slytherins in the room rolled their eyes.

"What does her being in Slytherin have to do with anything?" Asks Andremoda with a sleeping Nymadora on her lap.

Primrose looked at Ron and blinked before she sneered at him, "Listen here carrot head, I was just stating facts. Me being in Slytherin has nothing to do with what I said, Right harry?"

harry just looked at the ground completely ignoring his sister.

Primrose's face was expressionless but in her eyes, you can see the hurt in them.

The trio ignores her as they turn back to Hagrid, She just sighs and walks away.

Hagrid lets out a sigh "now, you listen to me, all three of you. You're meddling in things that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is strictly between Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel."

That only makes harry more curious he turns to Ron and then back to Hagrid "Nicholas Flamel?"

Hagrid looks furious with himself as he Mumbles "shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that."

[He then leaves, mumbling to himself]

"Nicholas Flamel." Harry Turns to Hermione "Who's Nicholas Flamel?"

Hermione shakes her head, "I don't know."

{The screen switches to show primrose walking to the dungeons looking like she's about to cry when she suddenly bumps into someone.}