Chapter nine

Halloween

(Not edited)
A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating in a while I don't even know how long but I've been trying to focus on school.

Primrose is shown in the Slytherin common room, sitting on one of the couches when three bodies plop down beside her.

She turns her head to look at the one closest to her, "Theo, nice to see you." she gives him a small smile.

Theodore smiles brightly at her "Riddle was complaining about how he misses you."

"NO boys!"

"Mhm- Wait, what! Nott, I did not say that." Mattheo shouts out, his cheeks turning a little pink.

Primrose pouts while Theodore and Blaise start laughing, "You sure you didn't miss me?"

Mattheo doesn't answer, he just glares at her.

"Okay it was me who missed you, but we heard from a little birdie that you're into pranks?" Says Theodore as he clams down.

"Depends."

"We want your help to prank Malfoy." Blaise finally speaks up.

That has primrose jumping out of her seat with a huge grin on her face, "Fuck yeah! What are you three thinking?" she exclaims as the screen fades black.

"I'm so proud of my daughter! Into pranking like a true marauder"

"James, OUR daughter."

The screen lights back up to show the twins in charms class.

"Now, don't forget that nice wrist movement we've been practicing!" Squeaked Professor Flitwick, perched on top of his pile of books as usual.

"Swish and flick, remember. And saying the magic words properly is very important, too—"

Harry and Seamus swished and flicked, but the feather they were supposed to be sending skyward just lay on the desktop. Ron, at the next table, wasn't having much more luck.
"Wingardium Leviosa!" He shouted, waving his long arms like a windmill.
"You're saying it wrong," Hermione snaps. "It's wing-gar-dium Levi-o-sa, make the gar nice and long."

Sirius smirked and was about to make a dirty joke when he was hit upside the head by Remus, who was muttering something that sounded like 'my friends are children'.

"You do it, then, if you're so clever," Ron snarled.
Hermione rolled her eyes, flicked her wand, and said, "Wingardium Leviosa!"
Their feather rose off the desk and hovered about four feet above their heads.
"Oh, well done!" Cried Professor Flitwick, clapping.

"Everyone see here, Miss Granger has done it again!"

Ron was in a very bad mood by the time class was over.

{Scence switches to show Harry and Ron outside}

"It's no wonder no one can stand her," he said to Harry as they pushed their way into the crowded corridor, "She's a nightmare, honestly."

"RONALD!"

Hermione who was behind Harry, with primrose by her side pushed past the duo, knocking into Harry's shoulder, with tears streaming down her face.

"I think she heard you."
"So?" said Ron, looking a tad bit uncomfortable. "She must've noticed she's got no friends."

"In case you failed to notice, Beasley. I'm her friend you blithering idiot ginger!" yells a murderous-looking Primrose.