Chapter Twenty Six

Polyjuice Potion pt.2/The Diary
(Not edited)

Primrose began to lead them to Slytherin's common room but stopped when they spotted Percy.

"I can't remember who but he reminds me of someone." 

"What're you doing down here?" Ron said in surprise.

Percy looked affronted.

"That," he said stiffly, "is none of your business. It's Crabbe, isn't it?"

"Wh — oh, yeah," said Ron.

Primrose shakes her head,

"Well, get off to your dormitories," said Percy sternly. "It's not safe to go wandering around dark corridors these days."

"You are," Primrose points out.

"I," said Percy, drawing himself up, "am a prefect. Nothing's about to attack me."

Primrose's eyes held some sort of glint of mischief, "Sure about that?"

James and Sirius started to giggle, earning many weird looks.

A voice suddenly echoed behind them. Draco was strolling toward them, and for the first time in his life, Harry was pleased to see him.

"There you are," he drawled, looking at them. "Have you two been pigging out in the Great Hall all this time?" He looked at primrose, eyes flashing, "Are you two idiots bothering Primrose again, Riddle would not be pleased."

"You know I'm starting to like this riddle kid more and more."

Primrose gave the boy a small smile, shaking her head.

Draco looks back at Harry aka 'Goyle', his brows drawn together. "Why are you wearing glasses."

"Stupid ass."

"Fuck" Primrose muttered under her breath.

Harry quickly takes them off, "Uh, Reading."

Primrose gives her brother a look, as Draco's brows raise, "Reading? I didn't know you could read."

Malfoy then glanced witheringly at Percy.

"And what're you doing down here, Weasley?" he sneered.

Percy looked outraged.

"You want to show a bit more respect to a school prefect!" he said. "I don't like your attitude!"

Malfoy sneered and motioned for the twins and Ron to follow him. Harry almost said something apologetic to Percy but caught himself just in time. He and Ron hurried after Malfoy, who said as they turned into the next passage, "That Peter Weasley —"

"Percy," Primrose corrected him.

"Right," Draco nodded. "I've noticed him sneaking around a lot lately. And I bet I know what he's up to. He thinks he's
going to catch Slytherin's heir
single-handed."

"Something tells me that the heir is a lot closer than they think."

He gave a short, derisive laugh. Harry and Ron exchanged excited looks.

Malfoy paused by a stretch of the bare, damp stone wall.

"What's the new password again?" he said to Harry.

"Er —"

"It's pure blood," Primrose answered, The stone door concealed in the wall slid open.

"What a wonderful password." James deadpan.

Malfoy marched through it, and the twins and Ron followed him.