Chapter eight

The Potions Master

"There, look."
"Where?"
"Next to the tall kid with the red hair."
"Wearing the glasses?"
"Did you see their face?"
"Did you see their scar?"

Whispers followed Harry and Primrose from the moment they left their dorm the next day. People lining up outside classrooms, stood on tiptoe to get a look at the twins or doubled back to pass them in the corridors again, staring.

The screen switches to show Ron and harry running to Transfiguration.

Professor McGonagall shakes her head at the twos boys.

Everyone is sitting down quietly when they run in, "Made it." Ron says out of breath.

"Can you imagine the  look on old McGonagall's face, if we were late?"

Primrose is shown trying to hide a smile.

The cat on the desk suddenly jumps up and turns into Professor McGonagall.

"That was bloody brilliant!"

"Thank you for that assessment, Mr. Wealsley," she says looking between the two

"Perhaps it would be more useful if I tranfriggued you or Mr. Potter into a pocket watch, that way one of you might be on time."

"We got lost."

"Then perhaps a map? I trust you don't need one to find your seats."

And with that, she began class,

"Transfiguration is some of the most complex and dangerous magic you will learn at Hogwarts," said Professor McGonagall

"Anyone messing around in my class will leave and not come back. You have been warned."
Then she changed her desk into a pig and back again.

That made the marauders share a look.

The screen switches to show a very dark classroom.

The students are talking but as soon as the door is slammed they quiet down and look up,

"And they say I'm dramatic."
"You are Sirius." Says Peter, James, and Remus together.

"Jeez, Sev didn't know you were one for a dramatic entry." Barty crouch jr says trying to hold back his laugh.

"There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate... the subtle science and exec art that is potion-making." Professor Snape said in a motion tone-like voice.

"However,  for those select few.." he continued looking at Draco, which made him smirk.

"Who possesses the predisposition... I Can teach you how to bewitch the mind. And ensure the senses, I can tell you how to bottled fame, brew glory and even put a stopper in death. Then again, maybe some of you," The screen shows harry writing down what Professor snape Is saying.