Chapter Seven

The Sorting Hat

The screen shows The Train pulling in, "Right, then. First years, this way, please!" Hagrid yells out, "Come on, first years, don't be shy. come on now, hurry up."

Harry walks over to hagrid with Ron by his side. "Hello, Harry"

"Hi, Hagrid." replies harry

Ron looks hagrid up and down, "Wow,"

"Right, then. This way to the boats. Come on now, follow me."

Slipping and stumbling, they followed Hagrid down what seemed to be a steep, narrow path. It was so dark on either side of them that Harry thought there must be thick trees there. Nobody spoke much.

The screen changes to show the first-year student outside of the great hall, The door swung open at once. A tall, black-haired witch in emerald-green robes stood there. She had a very stern face, someone who you did not want to cross.

"Minnie!" The marauders yell out

"Welcome to Hogwarts." she said looking around at all the students, "Now shortly, you'll pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses."

Harry and Ron both look at each other, "there are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin... Now while you're here, Your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points, Any rule-breaking and you will lose points." looking straight at Primrose, who grinned in return.

The witch also slid a look towards Harry as she continued, "At the end of the year, the house with the most points wins the house cup."

The screen lowers to show a toad, A boy with chubby cheeks and a round face leaped forward "Trevor!" he says as he grabs his toad.

He looks up to the Witch and mutters a small "sorry."

"Awe, he looks like you Alice, with a mix of frank.", The said couple blushes.

Her eyes lingered for a moment at Neville's cloak, which was fastened under his left ear, and on Ron's smudged nose. Harry nervously tried to flatten his hair. Primrose was still smiling at the professor.
"I shall return when we are ready for you," said the professor. "Please wait quietly."
She left the chamber.
Harry swallowed quietly, looking around for his sister.

"Wait, where is primrose?"

"How exactly do they sort us into houses?"  he asked Ron.
"Some sort of test, I think. Fred said it hurts a lot, but I think he was joking."

"Merlin, I love our nephew." Fabian and Gideon said.

Harry looked like he was going to throw up when an evil-looking boy came forward to Harry.

Rodoplus let out a gasp, "it's a mini Lucy"

"It's true then, what they're saying on the train. Harry and Primrose Potter have come to Hogwarts."

Whispers and mumbles are heard.

The blondie points to the two boys behind him, "this is Crabble, and Goyle, am I'm Malfoy, Draco, Malfoy."

"CRABBLE AND GOYLE REPRODUCED!" Yelled out the syntherin trio