Chapter ten

Quidditch

(Not edited)

A/N: I literally wrote half a chapter for 'Loving, Cora' but I accidentally Deleted it, SMH. But I hope you enjoy this chapter of TCWLFAL

{Screen lights up to show the gang sitting in the great hall, harry twirling his food around on his fork}

"Take a bit of toast, mate, go on."

Hermione sighs, "Ron's right, harry. You're gonna need your strength today."

"I'm not hungry."

Snape appears behind them.

James and Sirius jump back and let out a shriek, "Warning next Time"

"Good luck today, Potter. Then again, now that you've proven yourself against a troll, a little game of Quidditch should be easy work for you...even if it is against Slytherin." then walks off, limping.

"Why is he limping?"

Harry notices this. "That explains the blood," he mutters.

Hermine turns to him confused, "Blood?"

"Listen, last night, I'm guessing Snape let the troll in as a diversion so he could try and get past that 3 headed dog. But, he got himself bitten, that's why he's limping."

Hermione looks more confused now, "But why would anyone go near that dog?"

"The day I was at Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of one of the vaults. He said it was Hogwarts' business, very secret."

"So you're saying..."

"That's what the dog is guarding. That's what snape wants."

The trio shares a look before stretching is heard, they look up to see Hedwig flying in, carrying a very large, long parcel. She drops it right in front of harry.

"Bit early for mail, isn't it?"

Harry looks down at the parcel in front of him confused, "But I-I never get mail."

"that's sad."

Ron looks at the parcel with an excited expression on his face. "Let's open it."

Primrose comes and joins them, "Open it, Harry."

They open it up to reveal a broomstick.

All the quidditch lovers began screaming.

"It's a broomstick!"

"No shit sherlock." primrose laughed.

Ron's face lights up in recognition. "That's not just any broomstick, Harry. It's a Nimbus 2000!"

"That's the broom they showed in the beginning!" James and Sirius start fangirling while Remus is shaking his head and wonders where he went wrong in life.