Chapter Twenty

Flying to Hogwarts

(Not edited)

[The Ford Anglia is parked at King's Cross Station as numerous people walk past it. In the station, Harry, primrose, and the Weasley are desperate to catch the Hogwarts Express before it leaves.]

James let out a squeal, "back to Hogwarts! "

"10:58! Come on! Come on!"

"The train will be leaving any moment!"

"Fred, George, Percy, you first!" said Mrs. Weasley, look­ing ner­vous­ly at the clock over­head, which showed they had on­ly five min­utes to dis­ap­pear ca­su­al­ly through the bar­ri­er.

Fred pushes his cart through the barrier to Platform 9¾, followed by Percy and George,

"I'll take Gin­ny and you two come right af­ter us," Mrs. Weasley tells Har­ry, Primrose and Ron, grab­bing Gin­ny's hand and set­ting off, her husband shortly behind her. In the blink of an eye they were gone.

"Let's go to­geth­er, we've on­ly got a minute," Ron said to Har­ry.

Har­ry made sure that Hed­wig's cage was safe­ly wedged on top of his trunk and wheeled his trol­ley around to face the bar­ri­er.

"Hey Prim, what happened to your cat?"

Primrose glance back at her brother and shrugged "dunno. Lost it"

"She just says it so casually"

All three of them bent low over the han­dles of their trol­leys, with the boys in front and primrose behind them, and walked pur­pose­ful­ly to­ward the bar­ri­er, gath­er­ing speed. A few feet away from it, they broke in­to a run and —

CRASH.

The loud sound from the Screen made people jump,

"That's not supposed to happen."

"What the fuck is going on?"

Both trol­leys hit the bar­ri­er and bounced back­ward; Ron's trunk fell off with a loud thump, Har­ry was knocked off his feet, and Hed­wig's cage bounced on­to the shiny floor, and she rolled away, shriek­ing in­dig­nant­ly; peo­ple all around them stared.

"Mind your business," primrose yelled

A guard near­by yelled, "What in blazes d'you think you're do­ing?"

"Lost con­trol of the trol­ley," Har­ry gasped, clutch­ing his ribs as he got up. Ron ran to pick up Hed­wig, who was caus­ing such a scene that there was a lot of mut­ter­ing.

The guard shakes his head at the trio and walks off.

"Why can't we get through?" Har­ry hissed to Ron.

"I dun­no —"

"Maybe Hogwarts had decided to not take us back. With all the pranks I pulled last year, and all the rules I broke I wouldn't be surprised. Oh! And the fact that you harry killed a teacher."

Regulus burst into laughter making his friends and the people Around him look at him weird.

Ron and Harry looked at her with wide eyes.