Chapter One

The twins who lived

"HARRY POTTER SORCERERS STONE" appeared at the tv

The screen showed a tabby cat sitting swiftly on a fence

"MINNIE" all of the Marauders screamed

"Boys what did I tell you about calling me that?"
"Not to," all four of them said at the same time, She nodded her head at the boys and turned back to the screen with a faint smile on her lips.

A man appeared on the corner the cat had been watching, the cat's tail twitched and its eyes narrowed, the man looked very old he was tall, thin and had a long silver beard. He was wearing long robes, a purple cloak that reached the ground. His light blue eyes looked secretive and we're sparkling behind his half-moon glasses, his nose was very long and crooked as if it has been broken before.

"DUMBLEDORE" screamed the Marauders once again while all the death eaters in the room scowled at the man.

The man is shown rummaging in his cloak, looking for something. He looked up suddenly at the cat and looked amused. He chuckled and muttered, "I should have known"
He found what he was looking for inside of his cloak It looked like a silver cigarette lighter.

"Wow, Professor didn't know you smoke,"

He flicked it open, held it up in the air, and clicked it. The nearest street lamp went out with a tiny popping noise, he repeated this twelve times, until there were only two lights in the distance Dumbledore headed to where the cat was. He didn't even look at it, but after a moment spoke to it.

"Fancy seeing you here, Professor McGonagall"
"See I knew it was you, professor," said James Potter

He turned to smile at the tabby cat, but it had disappeared. Instead, he was smiling at a severe-looking woman who was wearing square glasses the shape of marking the cat had around its eyes. She too was wearing a cloak, an emerald one. Her black hair was drawn into a very tight bun. She looked distinctly ruffled.

"Oh no that's not a good thing" Marlene whispered to her friends who nodded along

"How did you know it was me?"
"My dear professor, I've never seen a cat sit so stiffly".
"You'd be stiff if you'd been sitting on a brick wall all day," said Professor McGonagall

"GO MIN MIN"
" All day? When you could have been celebrating? I must have passed a dozen feasts and the party's on my way here."

After that last sentence, everyone looked around confused "What's so important that happened that needs to be celebrated?" Asked Frank long-bottom
A pop was heard and a note appeared "nothing worth celebrating to certain people" it read.

"Well that doesn't answer the question, stupid paper," said Bellatrix

McGonagall sniffled angrily

"Oh no that's not a good sign. Minnie, why are you so angry?"

"I wouldn't know Potter it's happened in the future" replied the confused professor

"Oh yes, celebrating all right, you'd think they'd be a bit more careful but no — even the Muggles have noticed something happening. It was even on their news" she jerked her head back towards where the Dursley lived " I've heard it. Flocks of owls ... shooting stars... Well, they're not completely stupid"