• | 0 | •

DESCRIPTION

Jimin has a past. His life was spent in New York after that incident. He wants some answers to his curiousity. And for the answers, he has to go back to Korea. By personality, he is open minded, carefree but not careless. A tiny sweet omega. He is caring and kind. And a little stubborn too. He is sensitive but knows how to put someone in their place.

Jungkook lives in Korea. Seoul to be specific. He has a past too. And he is adamant on getting justice for himself. By profession, he is a businessman. He owns almost all the restaurants in Korea. His fortune is not inherited. He is not blindly rich either. He built all of what he has with his blood, sweat and tears. Having to be the earning man at such a young age, he became a little emotion-less. Doesn't mean he doesn't have emotions, he just choose to not feel it and never show it to anyone.

Taehyung lives in Korea. Unlike Jimin & Jungkook, his family has inherited fortune. He is a fun-loving person. Ofcourse he has a past too, but he doesn't dwell much on it. He just ignores everything related to his past and tries to live his life to the fullest. But when the past is so bitter, he sometimes has those moments where he feels like his life is incomplete. He craves for the feeling that he lost a long time ago.

Will they ever let go of their past. Will Taehyung get his feelings returned. Will Jungkook finally get his justice. Will Jimin get his answers. How the fate is connecting them and keeping them tangled.

Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Jhope are middle aged in the story. Some relations are revealed in 1st chapter. And Get to know how they all are related in the story itself.

# This book is based on Alpha-Beta-Omega Universe & contains M-preg (read about Universe below.. at the end).

____________________________________________

CHARACTERS
(Age wise)
{Current time is set in 2021}

📍 JIMIN - 23 - Omega

📍TAEHYUNG - 25 - Alpha