5 | I Can Go Everywhere On My Own

26.02.2022📍

"I want you-"
"Whatttt?" Jimin yells narrowing his eyes down at Jungkook.
"I want YOU to inform mom everytime you are going out."
"Oh.."
"And do not cut my sentences in the middle."
"Okay Mr?"

"Jeon Jungkook"
"Okay Mr. Jeon, I'll tell J everything so that I do not worry you two. I'll stay here peacefully, without giving you any trouble."
"Thankyou for being understanding. We just want your safety. But what's J?"

"It's a nickname for your Mom. It's cool right" Jimin asks enthusiastically but Jungkook just nods at him killing his joy. "You seems to be older than me, do you also want a nickname? By the way how old are you? And just how you asked me, are you mated?" Jimin keeps on rambling questions after question.

Jungkook stares at him as if Jimin is stupid. And it amuses Jimin because he seems to realise that Jungkook is just how Yoongi was in the beginning. Jungkook simply tells him that he is 27, unmated, and "No, I don't want any nickname." Jimin pouts naturally, that's his habit.

Jungkook gets up after finishing his meal. "I'm going to work. If you wanna leave before mom comes back, leave the door key below the mat." Jimin nods at him and Jungkook leaves the house.

Jimin goes to take a long shower, he can still feel tiredness from the last day. After almost 2 hours he wrapped himself in a towel. Jin was still not home. Jimin dialed Jhope's number. It was a video call. "Good morning Hyungie"

"It's morning there? Btw what took you so long. You weren't even picking up when I called you" Hobi asked.
"It's noon here." Jimin giggles sheepishly. "And I just passed out the moment my face touched pillow. So sorry" Jimin said. "Btw look at my room. Isn't it pretty. Prettier than one I have there." Jimin said teasing his hyung.

Yoongi also came in the frame. He first chuckled at Jimin "Look at you. Go and wear something, it's not safe to walk around in a towel. And then call us again to tell us about where you are living. Now go change" and he immediately hanged up the call because stubborn Jimin do not move like that. Jhope chuckles at their interactions.

"I think I want to see you as an appa." Jhope said, smiling shyly at Yoongi. "Is that a decent invitation to do the not so decent deed to you" Yoongi asked leaning in towards Jhope. "What if I say yes. My heat is coming soon" Jhope replied closing his eyes, as he felt Yoongi's breath on his mouth.

Yoongi smiled and closed the distance between their lips. They kissed softly, savouring each other's taste, wanting the kiss to last forever. But Jimin called them again. They both smiled before picking up the call. "Hel- why are you red Hyungie"

"If you want a little baby to play with, you better keep your wiggling eyes in check Park Jimin" Hobi said raising a brow at his teasing brother. Yoongi and Jimin both laughed. Hobi goes to extreme level to scare you, but his tricks are always cute.

"Okay so, I'm living in Mr. Jeon's house. He is a big businessman. I'm sure you are familiar with the name. He was recently in news for an international collaboration" Jimin said smiling brightly. And they both nodded, immediately relieved that Jimin is in safe hands. 'Only if the Jeon guy isn't some playboy.'

"I know what you are thinking, so don't worry. He is not the worst Alpha out there, just a little close minded. And his mom, he is the sweetest omega. I made friends with him." Just when Jimin was done saying this, Jin entered his room. "Ohh you are home. J, if you don't mind, can I show you to my family?" Jimin asked and Jin nodded simply.

"This is my hyung and this is my hyungnim"
"Hello there. I'm Jin" Jin waved at them, and they bowed at Jin through the camera, making him happy. "Jimin is safe with us, you can rest assured for as long as he is here." Jin said, and Jimin grinned ear to ear.