32 | Save My Eomma

14.05.2022📍

Jungkook's eyes landed on Jimin, and he was ready to take him wherever his dad is. Jimin, who was walking as a lost child, looked up to meet Jungkook's curious eyes. And it was at that moment when reality settled with him.

He ran in Jungkook's arms, immediately breaking down. Jungkook held him tightly, totally confused. Taehyung too was confused. "Jimin... What happened" Jungkook asked, rubbing his back gently.

Jimin further pressed into the alpha's chest, seeking comfort. He was crying while sobbing hard. He was not able to breath properly because of this. The omega was wailing like a child. Both the alphas witnessing this felt their eyes going num. "Jimin... What about your appa?"

And Jimin cried more "He... He is no m-more" he cried out and Jungkook blinked his tears back. He stopped rubbing his back, and instead engulfed him in a hug. He quietly waited for Omega to calm down while his scent intensified around them.

Taehyung remembered that his dad gave him a hint about the people in photograph. He decided to leave them alone. After all Jimin has his alpha. No matter how much he hates Jungkook. He can never hate Jimin.

"Do you wanna go see him?" Jungkook asked when Jimin's sobs died down. Jimin nodded on his chest, eyes going moist again. He didn't want to get separated from him. He doesn't care if it's a nuisance to him, it was the last strand of comfort he was getting.

Jungkook encircled his arm around Jimin, and took him to the car. Jungkook put his seatbelt on before going to his side. He texted Yoongi, "Jimin found out about his dad, he is no more, we are going to his gravestone. Please come."

Jungkook gave Jimin water, but he denied. "You need it. Please. A sip" Jungkook coaxed him like a baby, but he still denied. Jungkook didn't force him further and started the car.

It was 40 minutes drive and they reached there. Jimin was not getting down the car. Jungkook walked towards his side, unbuckled his seat belt, and helped him down. "His name?" Jungkook asked and Jimin showed him the picture.

Namjoon had written the name behind it. "Park Hyun Min" Jungkook mumbled and looked around for the name. He found it, and held Jimin's hand to pull him there.

Jimin again cried, clutching Jungkook's shirt in his fist. Jungkook was hurt. He was feeling helpless today. He can't help but shed a few tears at Jimin's state. Jimin was non stop crying. And Jungkook kept caressing his hair, and his back.

After a few minutes, Jimin stopped crying and looked above at Jungkook. Their eyes were num. Their noses red. Jimin was looking at Jungkook like he wanted to say something. Jungkook caressed his cheek, encouraging him to say something, to take it all out of his system.

🐥"I came here to know about where he is... Who was he... Why he never wanted me..."
🐥"Why he never contacted my mom in those 5 years when I was learning how to eat, how to talk."
🐥"When I took my first steps..."

🐥"I always thought why he didn't come to find me when my mom left this world...."
🐥"I have always hated him for not loving us!"
🐥"And now I got to know, he too has died?"
🐥"Who gave him permission to go before ever showing his face! Who...."

Jungkook pulled him back in his arms. He held him close, his heart was getting restless hearing him sob near his ear. Jimin hid his face in his neck and cried louder. Jungkook couldn't help but kiss his head.

He wanted to make Jimin feel safe. Make him feel not alone. Jimin fell limp in his arms. And Jungkook tightened his grip on his waist. This was expected.