35 | I'm Sorry I'm Taken

19.05.2022📍

After everything gets back on track, Jimin decides to text Taehyung. "Hello Taehyung. It's been so long that we talked, it's actually been over a week. I know you said your appa is busy, so it's okay. You don't need to ask him about the photograph anymore. I found what I was searching for."

"Jimin... You don't remember seeing me there?" Taehyung replied after some time and Jimin was quick to check it.

🐥 "Where"
🐻 "You came with that alpha to my house Jimin..."
🐥 "What do you mean Tae?"
🐻 "Kim Namjoon is my dad... I'm Kim Taehyung."

Reality finally hit Jimin. He was in a daze that he didn't see anyone beside Jungkook that day. 'So N is Taehyung's appa?? That means J's son is Taehyung? What's going on!' Jimin thought about it.

'But if J is Tae's mom.. why did he not say anything when I told him where I'm staying in Seoul' Jimin was getting confused. Then his mind worked properly and he realised, if everything was okay between them, then why would they live apart.

🐥 "Tae... Do you wanna come here?"
🐻 "I'm sorry I can't.. we can meet somewhere else if you want."
🐻 "Btw are you okay?"
🐻 "I mean appa told me about you.."

🐥 "Yes I'm okay. Thankyou for asking"
🐥 "You know what... Mr. Jeon also had the similar past as me.
🐥 is typing...

🐻 "I know now... I have some important work to do... Talk to you later Jimin."
🐥 "Okay... Bye"

Jimin can feel the vibe from here. Taehyung doesn't like talking about Jungkook. May be Jin too. He decides to ask Jin. He was going towards Jin's room, but he heard the door unlock and Jungkook's scent hit his nose.

It's strange how he can now smell Jungkook even through the suppressants. "I'm home." Jungkook announced and he saw Jimin on stairs. "What are you doing there?" He asked and Jimin came down.

"Can we talk Mr. Jeon..." He asked nervously. Jungkook simply nodded and walked to his room, with Jimin trailing behind.

After Jungkook changed his clothes and Jimin spent some time daydreaming on Jungkook's couch, the alpha asked what he was actually going to say. "Oh.. I almost forgot." Jimin turned serious.

"Mr. Jeon... Taehyung is the friend I was talking about when I came back from Busan..." Jimin told him how he messaged him about photograph, and got to know his relationship with Jin.

Jungkook sighed.

"I'm the one to blame Jimin. It's because of me that mom & baby Tae had to be separated." Jungkook said, his scent turning sour. He was genuinely guilty for separating them. Jimin wasn't liking the gloomy air.

"Why is it your fault I don't understand alpha" Jimin asked innocently. Jungkook sadly chuckled. "When I lost my parents... Mom started to live with me in our old house... Me & Tae used to be friends before that incident. But when I was not in my right senses, and Mom came here... I didn't notice when we drifted apart."

"And suddenly one day, I finally realised I was so much into my problems that I unintentionally took the very precious thing away from Taehyung, and even from Mom."

Jungkook said, his eyes filled with tears. And Jimin moved closer to hug him. Jimin was silently rubbing his back, and Jungkook felt a little bit calm, and happy too.

"Then one day, I asked mom to move back, but I got slapped really hard... And Mom didn't talk to me for the whole day". Jungkook said, finally chukling at his younger self.