37 | I'm Sorry I Was Mad At You

21.05.2022📍

🐰"But what did you want to talk about."
🐥"Oh... Can I also come with you? To your friends' wedding?"
🐰"Umm... That's random. Why though?"
🐥"Please Mr. Jeon, I really want to see korean wedding. Please Please Please"

🐰"You don't know anyone there and nobody knows you."
🐥"You can tell them I'm your fiance, I don't mind" Jimin said grinning childishly.
🐰"I mind. And it's final you are not going".

🐥"Just because we are engaged Mr. Jeon, doesn't mean I'll listen to your everything." Jimin said sassily.

🐰"Oh... Are we repeating the history here?"

"Yessss!" Jimin crossed his arms on his chest.

"Cool. But I'm not taking you. That's final." Jungkook said and left his room to go to the dining table. Jimin thought about it. He has to has to go. How can he miss such a chance. 'Idea'.

Jimin whispered something in Jin's ear and Jin sighed before leaving the kitchen area. Jimin started serving Jungkook food. Carefully placing everything in order. "Mr. Jeon your serving is ready."

Jungkook already knows what's happening. "You can't convince me like that." He said taking plate from Jimin's hand. "I'm not doing anything." Jimin said.

Jungkook was eating in peace and Jimin was standing right beside him.

"Jimin... I'm feeling uncomfortable"
"Oh sorry. I'll turn around." Jimin turned on the same spot. Jungkook was getting frustrated. If Jimin is stubborn, he can play it too. "Ahem... This cup is not clean."

"Where let me see." Jimin leaned down to look for any mark, but the cup was sparkling clean. He turned to look at Jungkook, who was smirking at him with his eyebrow raised. Jimin scrunched his nose making Alpha laugh internally. He looks cute when he's angry.

Jimin took a long sigh & went to the kitchen counter to pour himself coffee. But he mistakenly poured it on his hand. "Ahh-" he hissed.

Jungkook stood up from his seat to check on him. "Let me see what happened."
"I won't show you, you think I'm a trouble" Jimin said and Jungkook looked at him confused.

Jimin again hissed in pain covering his hand, eyes closed tight. "Jimin don't be silly, show me your hand." Jungkook was trying to see but Jimin wasn't showing it.

"Promise me you will take me with you" Jimin asked.
"Okay I promise! Just show me your hand." Jungkook said, and Jimin smiled in victory, giving his hand to Jungkook.

Jungkook immediately rinsed it with water and Jimin started giggling. "Coffee wasn't that hot my caring Alpha" Jimin teased him but Jungkook didn't find it funny.

He tightly held omega's shoulders "Do you know how scared I was. Do you know how burnt people feel and look like. What if your hand really got burnt."

Jimin felt guilty. He shouldn't joke about such things when he knows what their past was like.

"I'm sorry I won't do it again. Calm down Mr. Jeon..." Jungkook took a long breath to suppress his raging emotions. He left Jimin and went back to his room without eating.

'Why do I spoil everything. Mr. Jeon confessed today, and now we are like this. It's my fault!' Jimin kept scolding himself, and sat down on his couch, supporting his head on its back. He kept staring at the ceiling and fell asleep.

.

Jin knocked on his door "Jimin... Come out for dinner. I know you haven't eaten yet." Jimin woke up and replied that he will come after taking a shower.