9 | It Is A Child's Curse

09.03.2022📍

Jimin's stomach growled at godly hours. Obviously because the boy had just one meal in the whole day, that was breakfast. And full day was so energy draining. He can't wait for next day to come. So he makes way to the kitchen.

Jimin loosely ruffles his own hair with one hand, and rubs his eyes with the other, while walking slowly to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and took one apple. But when he closed the door, his sight caught someone standing beside the sink. He was so terrified that apple slipped from his hand.

He clutched at his heart, and his voice was taking time to come out of his throat because of extreme fear. Jimin was about to scream, when the dark figure pinned him against the fridge, and placed his palm on Jimin's mouth. Jimin closed his eyes tightly shaking in fear.

"It's me" Jungkook whispered near him, intently staring at his scared face and Jimin opened his eyes one by one. His eyes directly zooming in at big doe eyes. He lost his balance when Alpha removed his arm, because he was literally so scared.

Jungkook hold him immediately by his waist. Jimin's breathe got hitched in the process. "I thought. I thought this was my last day" Jimin managed to utter, holding tightly at Jungkook's arm, and Jungkook felt bad for smiling secretly at him. Jungkook cleared his throat, and Jimin got out of his hold, sitting at the nearest chair.

"Mr. Jeon, my apple, it slipped somewhere-"
"Here" Jungkook already gave him the apple with a peeler and a knife. "What were you doing here btw" Jimin asked and Jungkook said he suddenly felt hungry. Ofcourse. He wasn't up to scare the shit out of Jimin.

"I'm done. So I'll.." Jungkook started.
"Okay Goodnight Mr. Jeon" Jimin said curtly, focusing more on his food. He was hungry.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Next day, Jungkook woke up early and got ready because he has to go outstation for a meeting again. Jin was already making food before even taking a bath. Jungkook ate it fast and left soon after. Jin went to see if Jimin is awake and as expected he was sleeping.

After some time, Jimin woke up and he found Jin getting ready for somewhere. "Are you going somewhere J?" He asked. "Ah yes, I'm going to meet some old friend. I have already made food, you can eat it whenever you want" Jin replied.

"Thankyou J, but can I come with you too? I was thinking about touring around. To get to know places and you know search for my dad too" Jimin said scratching his neck. "I'm not going anywhere far Jimin, we can leave together though. Go get ready" Jin said and Jimin nodded.

After an hour, Jimin was ready after taking shower and eating breakfast. "Let's go." They both go out. Jin leaves Jimin in a market and continued on his way to meet someone. Jimin was excited to explore Seoul.

The omega was searching for some old shops. He brought a badge with him. It was broken into pieces. It was may be his mom's and he knows it was something that they didn't afford. So it's probably from his dad. After roaming around the whole noon, he found some old shops and asked if the design was from their designers. But no one said yes.

He was a bit disappointed. But then he saw a familiar face. The same ahjussi from temple, but he looked a little sad. He wasn't harmful last time so Jimin thought of stopping by. "Hello - mr. I talk to strangers - ahjussi" Jimin said smiling.

"Who- ahh it's you. Hello kid" Namjoon responded teasing the little omega back. Jimin pouted "Why do you look sad to me" he asked the alpha. Namjoon sighed "Umm nothing serious. I just met someone from my past" he said gazing in the far distance.