56 | Put Me Down, You'll Hurt The Baby

14.06.2022📍

~EPILOGUE~

.

(1)

"Jiminiiiiieeeeee" Jungkook ran into the house and lifted Jimin up in the air.
"Put me down, you'll hurt the baby" Jimin whisper yelled, curious at what made Jungkook this excited.

Jungkook brought him down in an instant. "You're pregnant?" He asked about to celebrate the double happiness.

"No... I'm the baby" Jimin replied making Jungkook huff, while Jimin giggled finding it funny. "So what were you going to say?"

"Hobi Hyung called me because you were not picking up. He said they are coming to korea tomorrow." Jungkook said shaking Jimin by his shoulders.

"Whatttt... Ohhhh my god really... I missed hyungs and the little baby... I'm so excited. Let's go shopping for the baby!!!!" Jimin speaks, unable to keep his excitement down.

It's been 6 months of their marriage. Jimin & Jungkook spent their 1 month honeymoon period in their home sweet home, making love everyday for the first week, because they apparently couldn't get enough of each other.

After two weeks of their honeymoon period, Jhope gave birth to a cute little girl, whose eyes and nose are exactly like Yoongi's, while her smile is Jhope's sunshine one.

After meeting the baby girl and new parents, when Jimin & Jungkook came back home, they had a very steamy bathroom sex, that continued till they reached their bed.

Jimin thought Jungkook was going to knot him that day, wanting a baby with him.

Jimin was out of breath, after they both had cum together. Jimin got confused when Jungkook pulled out without knotting him.
"Why are you not giving me your knot alpha? Do you not want babies yet" Jimin asked running his hand on Jungkook's back.

Jungkook kissed him on the lips before replying "I'm a little selfish. I want more time with my pretty omega." Jimin smiled prettily, biting his lips. He looks so beautiful after sex, with his sweaty red face.

"I love you Jimin." Jungkook said sincerely, and Jimin caressed his cheeks saying the same.

"And I want to make love to you for a long long time without getting concerned about what if our baby see us" Jungkook chuckled looking at Jimin getting shocked at this reason.

.

"Welcome home Hyungiiii... Ahh gimme the baby... Chach (such) a kyoot babiieee..." Jimin took the baby in his arms even before inviting Jhope & Yoongi in. They both chuckled at how Jimin adores their baby too much, and how their baby likes Jimin.

The baby is not able to keep her balance yet, so she leans on Jimin's face when Jimin kisses her cheeks. The Baby also attempted to return kisses this time. But she ended up pecking Jimin's button nose.

Jimin cooed at the baby, kissing her again. Jungkook was looking at Jimin affectionately. The omega is so good with the babies. He imagines him with his own baby, and it brings wetness to his eyes.

"Jungkook, you have never carried Minjey right... Try it, now she is big enough" Jhope & Yoongi chuckle at him, remembering how he was scared to hold the newborn baby.