40 | Guilty Of Touching Him Wrong

27.05.2022📍

Jimin was feeling hot than ever. All he wanted was getting close to the alpha. He was not only feeling physical pain, but it was mental torture too. Alpha wasn't touching him like he wants right now. All he wanted was intimacy at this moment.

Jimin proceeded to take his shirt off. And Jungkook pulled him under the water again to cool him off. Jimin attached his lower body to Jungkook and Jungkook can feel the hot slick leaking down through his clothes.

Jimin looked up, and their eyes met. Jimin's blue shining eyes. Crease on his face. His hands running steadily on Jungkook's back. It was all turning Jungkook on.

"Alpha... it hurts" he repeated on loop.

Jungkook attached Jimin to himself. He had no choice but to change Jimin's clothes. He kept hugging him, and started taking his clothes off.

He was feeling weak everytime his hands touched Jimin's warm skin. And Jimin not standing still was a different thing. One by one he took all the pieces off.

The most difficult was to take off his boxers. The alpha obviously can't bend down to take it off. After taking all his clothes off, Jungkook was losing his sanity once again.

In a daze, he started running his hand up & down on Jimin's back. The smooth warm skin was feeling good in his hands. Omega's hard-on was constantly rubbing on Jungkook's front and it was making things more difficult.

Jimin's omega was finally calming down. He was feeling good being tightly wrapped in his Alpha's strong arms. Skin to skin contact was so comforting. Jungkook's hand trailed down without even him noticing, and he squeezed his round butt. Jimin moaned seductively near his ear.

Jungkook opened his eyes. Finally awoken of his trance. He calmed his heart down and held him close by his little waist.

Jimin was still snaking his arms around him, he too wanted to feel his warmth.

Very reluctantly, Jungkook turned the shower off, and extended his arm to take a towel from the hanger. He roughly dried Jimin's body and made him wear the bathrobe and lifted him up once again to go back to the room.

He laid him down on the bed, under the covers. Jungkook cupped his face gently, and leaned down to scent the omega. A tired moan left Jimin's lips, his omega was so at peace.

Jungkook caressed his cheeks. He was sleeping at the moment. Jungkook placed a tender kiss on his forehead, closing his eyes.

He went back to the bathroom and stood under water with his eyes closed.
'What was I doing' He was feeling guilty.

'I trust you' Jimin's words were moving in his head, making his realise how wrong he was to touch him like that.

.

It's almost the morning when Jungkook came back to a peacefully sleeping Omega. His heart swelled for him. The fact that Jimin is his destined mate is still foreign to him. He can't believe it.

Jungkook gets on the bed, and caresses Jimin's head fondly.

"You are in heat."
"And I caused it."
"You are in heat because of me."
"You are my omega."
"I'm your Alpha."
"I'm responsible for your horny hormones."

He was self talking, boasting himself up like a young alpha, childishly grinning ear to ear. Jungkook shifted inside the blankets, and spooned Jimin.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°