33 | You Are My Destiny

15.05.2022📍

Jungkook stopped Jin "I saw him today." He said, not expecting a reply. "Jimin was inside talking to that alpha when I met him outside."

Jin heard him and he felt uncomfortable. Guilt surfacing again. He can feel his wolf clawing at his chest at the memories of the said man. He misses him dearly and feels so bad for unintentionally ruining his life. A life where he should have been with him, at times when he cried, he should've been there to comfort him. He should've-

"I'm sorry Mom, it's all my fault" Jungkook said looking away from Jin's questioning eyes. Not showing anything on his face. But he do feels responsible for Jin's miserable state.

"We won't talk about it again Jungkook. You are my son. And I'm always happy with you." Jin said. He patted Jungkook's head and left for his room.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After Jimin & Jungkook left, Taehyung decided to talk to his dad. He didn't want to know what happened all those years ago. But now that Jimin too is involved, it's just confusing him to no end!

"Appa... How can Jimin be involved in that incident. After all what happened that night." He finally prepares himself for the truth. And Namjoon tells him whatever he told Jimin.

🐨"Me, Jimin's father & Jungkook's father... We used to be close, since both of them were right under me. That night, I was with you and your mom, it was your birthday... When the fire broke out."
🐨"It took several lives Taehyung...."

🐻"Then how do you know that person was Jimin's dad, as far as I remember Jimin didn't know...." Taehyung asked.

🐨"Do you remember that box... In my library, that's always locked.... It has that badge.. the badge I gave to Park & Jeon were same. Jungkook has his dad's... While I have Park's half.... Jimin had the other half part."

Taehyung got the situation. He felt bad for Jimin. He knows what it feels like to be away from your parents... atleast he had his dad.

"Then why... why would he leave me dad? Nothing seems to be your fault or my fault either?" Taehyung voiced out after a long stretched silence.

🐨"He?? Taehyung he's your-"
🐻"He's my nothing dad"

Taehyung was still furious about him. But Namjoon was determined this time. Tae himself had asked him about the incident, and he doesn't want to lose such an opportunity. Tae needs to hear it out.

"He is your mom Taehyung! No matter how much you deny, he is your mom."

Namjoon said, shaking Taehyung by his shoulders, who didn't want to look up. "Then where was he when I needed him." He asked furiously.

🐻"Where was he when you needed him dad? Where was he all those years when I wanted my mom beside me! Where was he when I learnt to live without him?"

🐻"Where was he when I got hurt playing and I always cried out to his name? Where was he all those times!" He asked, voice getting louder & louder. He was angry. So damn angry at his mom. But he can't help his tears.

He was crying, yet again for his mother, whom he lost when he was 8. Not lost to the fire or death... Lost to another kid. A 10 year old Jungkook.

"Calm down Tae" Namjoon hugged him tightly. "He never left you... He just stayed with Jungkook."

"Exactly... That Alpha stole my mom... I hate him. I hate him for doing this to me! And I hate him too. He left his own son" Taehyung clutched his fist, and kept crying on Namjoon's chest.