18 | Marry Me... Please Mr. Jeon

07.04.2022📍

Jimin thinks a lot and every time he comes to just one conclusion, he can't fake illness. Since they are not humans, their scents can tell that they are healthy. And that leaves him with just one option. He asks Jin to help him with it. "I'll try to convince him myself, but if it doesn't work, can you please support me J"

"Ofcourse, go try right now, I'm here in the living room." Jin says cupping his cheek affectionately and nodding to assure him. Jimin goes to Jungkook's room after knocking. Alpha was sitting on the couch in front of his big glass window. "Yes Mr. Park."

"Mr. Jeon can you marry me?"
"What?"
"Marry me... Please Mr. Jeon.."

"I always had an idea, your nuts were loose" Jungkook said pointing to his head with a straight face. Jimin pouted at him. He huffed and stumped forward.

"Excuse me!" He huffed but then decided to ignore it. "Look Mr. Jeon, I don't want to go back yet. I have some important work here. I'm searching for someone." Jimin's words were serious now. Jungkook left his laptop, and stood up with crossed arms.

"If we pretend that we are getting married, my stay here will increase. Where will I find an alpha like you" Jimin immediately widened his eyes at what he said, and Jungkook did the same.

"I mean.. an alpha who will not take advantage of the situation. An alpha whom I can trust will never cross the limits" Jimin said correcting himself and Jungkook can feel the desperation in Jimin's eyes. He found his words flattering.

"Mr. Park, I don't think this will work. Think about it, why will officer believe that you are telling the truth." Jungkook tried to deny him respectfully. Jimin was fast to respond "That's why we have to act like a couple."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at how easy Jimin makes it sound. Jimin was looking at him expectantly but Jungkook shook his head. "J..." Jimin shouted making Jungkook confused.

Jin came in the room and stood beside Jimin. "Jungkook I think you should help Jimin. Helping others is what I taught you" he said calmly. "Marriage is not a kid's play for me." Jungkook said as his final statement and sat down on his couch again.

"You wanna marry Jimin for real?" Jin said and he abruptly stood up again. "What?" He asked. "It's not a real marriage Jungkook. You just have to pretend that you are marrying the omega" Jin said and Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, crease evident on his forehead.

Jimin lose hope and sighed before turning towards Jin, holding his hand "It's okay J, I know an alpha, he became my friend when I was in Busan." Jimin said and Jungkook's ear perked up real quick. "He is nice and I can trust him for this. His name is-"

"I'm ready!" Jungkook cutted through Jimin's words. All eyes were on Jungkook now. "You will marry me?" Jimin asked surprised and Jungkook nodded, scratching his forehead. "Pretend, and I think if it's that important to you, then I'll help."

Jimin grinned like a child and clasped his hands "Thankyouuuu Mr. Jeon" he was about to hug Jungkook but his eyes widened and Jungkook's breathe hitched. He turned and hugged Jin instead, making the alpha sigh in relief "Thankyou J"

"Officer will be here tomorrow. You two should prepare in advance. I'm going to sleep now, tell me important stuff in the morning" Jin said and left the room. Leaving two of them awkward. Jungkook again sat down on his previous spot and when Jimin didn't move, he asked him to sit too.

"What do you want to prepare?" Jungkook asked hesitantly and Jimin nervously clasped his hands between his thighs. He was feeling like he's really going to marry this alpha and he is here for marriage proposal.