57 | Is My Baby Making You Hungry

15.06.2022📍

~EPILOGUE~

.

(3)

"Happy Anniversary Jiminiieee"
"Happy Anniversary Jungkook"
Taehyung wishes them both, with the obvious biasness ofcourse.

Today was Jimin & Jungkook's anniversary. They got married today, an year ago. Elders have arranged a small celebration party for the couple in the evening. After which, Namjin with Taehyung will go back to their home, and Sope also have a flight to catch.

And this was not planned at all. They didn't plan this together to give privacy to the young couple. Ahan. Not at all.

Currently Taehyung is playing with the baby on the couch in living room, while Jimin is in the kitchen preparing a bottle for him. Their baby is 5 weeks old today, and they have named him Jungmin, on someone's special request.

Taehyung reminds Jimin about the wedding gift he gave him that he asked him to open on 7th day. "Ahh... I almost forgot. Let me bring it" Jimin says smiling excitedly, giving bottle to Taehyung to feed the little one.

.

When Jimin went inside, Jungkook has just came out of the bathroom, in a towel and his abs on display. A scene like that shouldn't affect Jimin now, but it does. It does affect him more because this person right here is not just his husband.

This handsome person is his little munchkin's father too. He's so tall and handsome as hell! Jimin didn't realise when he started moving backwards or when did Jungkook started coming forward.

He only noticed when Jungkook suddenly pushed him back, and he fell down on the bed. Jungkook hovered above him. "Have you never seen such a handsome young man before?"

He asked in his husky voice, smirking and caressing Jimin's face. Jimin blushed and smiled shyly, biting his lips. "I was missing my time with you baby." Jungkook whispered above his lips.

Jimin closed his eyes when Jungkook leaned further down to nuzzle his button nose. "H-have I ever told you how hot you look after taking a shower..."

"Yes. You always tell me that. Literally always!" Jungkook chuckled and Jimin kept looking at his face lovestruck. Jungkook's eyes set on his eyes and he got lost in the love in Jimin's eyes.

He moved ahead and captured Jimin's lips gently. They kissed slowly for a while, reliving all their moments together when they kissed or made love.

Slow & Soft kisses always make them feel connected on other level. They savour the touch of each other.

When they parted from the kiss to take air, Jungkook quickly pecked his lips before getting up from the bed.

"God... Give me more power to control myself around him. He's not ready to get pregnant again this soon."

Jimin suddenly giggled at Jungkook's wish and Jungkook smiled at him. Mission complete. He cannot ever express how much he likes it when Jimin giggles because of him.

"I love you so much" Jimin said, back hugging Jungkook, who replied instantly "I love you more."

Jimin remembered why he came in the room, and parted from their hug reluctantly. Jungkook started wearing his shirt, humming a song. His mood was extremely nice all of a sudden.

Jimin found the gift box. He took it outside. The alpha gave the baby back to Jimin, and opened the box. Taehyung had gifted him a small tshirt with "Jungmin" written on it. He also added "from my fav hyung type Taetae Ahjussi" on the back.