13 | Who Knows We Meet Again

23.03.2022📍

Jimin started his search. He decided to look for nearer places to his hotel room. And he will go far if needed. It took him whole noon, but he couldn't find any place where people would recognise the old uniform. He was disappointed a little bit.

"Put your hands up!" A deep voice called out from behind, and Jimin's heart thumped loudly. He was afraid. "Can't you hear me!" Jimin immediately raised his arms in the air, he felt like crying.

"Turn around. Now!" Jimin did as told. He gulped heavily, and closed his eyes before turning. He was sweating badly. He do not want to die in an unknown space. Jungkook is not here to save him like last time.

Before Jimin's heart failed, he heard giggling from across. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Taehyung laughing childishly at him. Jimin sighed in relief. But he was angry.

The omega walked towards Taehyung and grabbed his shirt collars, effectively shutting the laughing Alpha. "Was that a Joke to you?"

For Taehyung, it was normal to tease someone, but the omega came too close that his stomach started breathing instead of him. Slightly teary eyes of the omega was cursing him silently for the joke. But the strong scent was reminding him that he shouldn't think about the omega in any way.

🐥"I almost died of fear."
🐥"What if it was some dangerous man who harmed me!!"
🐥"I was afraid who will save me here. I thought I--"

🐻"Your scent..."
🐥"What..."
🐻"Your alpha's scent is protecting you. No one will come close to harm you omega."

Jimin left Taehyung's collar, a sense of instant relief engulfing him at the fact that Jungkook was the one omega thought of when scared, and now it's his scent that's keeping him safe.

🐻"And I'm sorry, I was just kidding okay"
🐻"I didn't know you will get this scared."

Jimin pouted at him, and Taehyung felt at ease that atleast Omega isn't angry at him. After taking a little stroll, they went separate ways. Jimin finally called it a day. He had a light dinner and slept right away.

.

Next day, he took a bus and went to far off places. He asked at some old workshops. Some told him that this uniform isn't from any common workplace. Some told him they have never seen this uniform but they can make one if Jimin wants.

After spending 4-5 hours, finally someone told him that there is a retired designer, who can tell him about all the old time uniforms.

He took the address and thanked the man. "Finally" Jimin found the slightest hope. He was sure, coming back to Korea was right decision after all.

Jimin was near beach, so he decided to take a break before going to the address. He saw the same alpha from yesterday, taking some pictures of waves. "Hello" he greeted him. Taehyung turned and stood up to shake hands with Jimin. "Nice to meet you again."

"Are you chilling or doing something important cuz that camera looks expensive" Jimin asked, his eyes glittering at the heavy machine. "Ah... I'm a photographer. But right now I'm just chilling" he said and they both sat down in a tree's shade.

"Btw Jimin-ssi, you don't look like someone from here" Taehyung asked and Jimin told him he's Korea-born but lived in New York for a long long time.

"Oh you are from New York. I went there last week only" Taehyung replied sipping on his juice. "Were you there for photography too?" Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded. "Yes, it was an album photoshoot. You wanna see?" Taehyung started showing Jimin his photographs.