50 | You Are Nothing To Me

08.06.2022📍

Veronica turned to look at Taehyung "You..."
"I'm also sorry towards you.... You might not remember it, but when you were little, I lied to you about something..."

'When you will know what your father is capable of doing! When you will know the truth behind his perfect mask... You will leave him yourself. You and your mom, you both will leave him to die alone!!!' A fuming Veronica said in a fit of anger.

This was the reason, Taehyung started hating Jin, thinking that he believed someone else over his own husband. And this was the same reason why he never wanted to know the past, and would always run away from it. That is why he used to say No matter what, he will never leave Namjoon and would always Love him.

Veronica again apologised and Taehyung snapped at her. "You think I don't remember what you said to me?... It ruined my life!!!"

"What you said so carelessly in a fit of anger... It ruined my life completely. I thought Jungkook took my mother, and mom left my appa because of something he did wrong. But I was sooo wrong..."

"I couldn't ever ask appa what was wrong because of the lie you fed me. It was not Jungkook who took my mom from me. It was you. Your careless words thrown at a child. You are not less than that man. He took lives. And you ruined someone's living life. You are worse!!!!"

Taehyung yelled at her. And she nodded shameful of her acts. She apologised again and again, and left the room. She got to know from the hospital that she has just one week to live. And this is the happiest thing she has heard in a long while.

Her life was a living hell. She gets nightmares till this date of when she pushed Alpha Park in the same fire. Because she was terrified of his animalistic side. She was scared of the consequences and blamed everything on Namjoon in the past.

Also she was heartbroken too, because her love was a failure and that was the reason of her unreasonable vent out in front of an 8 year old Taehyung.

She was feeling much light hearted that she took it all out of her system. She was sorry towards Jimin though. Baby Omega didn't deserve that kind of a father. But after 17 years of hell, she can peacefully sleep for 7 days before saying goodbye to the world.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jimin had fallen asleep on Jin, so all 3 alphas went out of the room to keep it quiet. Jungkook was looking at Namjoon with so much guilt. He felt responsible for stealing 17 happy years from their lives. Taehyung too was looking at Jungkook with sympathy.

Even though he was bitter that Jungkook didn't open up to him in the past, he feels like he could've faught everything to reach out. He could've atleast faught bravely to get his mom back, instead of feeling like a victim.

But this is all over. He is finally ready to put everything behind.

He walks towards Jungkook and pokes his shoulder with his index finger.

"Yahhh big alpha... You look scary. Will you be my friend, we'll scare others t-together. O-Others t-tease me a lot..." Taehyung said with a small smile, tears in his eyes.

And Jungkook looked down tearing up at the memories. This was exactly how a little Taehyung had approached him in their childhood.

He looked above again, and nodded eagerly waiting to hug him. The younger alpha threw his arms around his shoulders. Jungkook is lucky because Taehyung has such a big heart that he forgave him in the end and even approached him.