16 | Will You Take Off All The Clothes!

31.03.2022📍

After tucking the omega in his bed, Jungkook leans down and scents him with a guilty heart. He shouldn't be allowed to scent the omega, but his family isn't here and Jimin needs strong scents to heal quickly.

Jimin clutches on his shirt as he nuzzles his scent gland. When Jungkook is about to leave, Jimin calls him again "Mr. Jeon" and Jungkook looks back at him only for Jimin to say "I don't want to talk to you Mr. Jeon. Leave me alone."

Jungkook doesn't reply and closes the door behind him but Jimin calls him again with his name and he opens the door to peek inside.

"Mr. Jeon I don't want to talk to you. Leave me alone and close the door before going out" and he falls asleep. Jungkook is frustrated but isn't angry at Jimin. He closes the door and goes to his room.

.

Jin goes to Jungkook after tending to the injured Omega. "Did you scent Jimin?" Jungkook looks away guilty, and nods his head.

"Jimin is not your omega Jungkook! You shouldn't have done that. You were in your senses this time!?"
"I'm sorry Mom... Jimin needed it to heal fast... So I thought I will..."
"Then I could've scented him. Just don't do it again without his consent!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

For the dinner, Jin gives Jimin some healthy soup first and then orders Pizza to make his mood happy. Jungkook too joins them on the dining table, but neither Jin nor Jimin is talking to him.

Jin is feeding Jimin himself because both his hands are injured and bandaged. Jungkook starts serving himself and Jin offers him a pizza slice but he refuses.

After finishing, Jin notices Jimin's ear "Jimin your right earring is missing." Jimin freaks out "What? Those were my favourites, my mom gave those to me" he pouts with obvious sadness and starts looking for it.

Jungkook remembers that the earring was entangled in his coat. "Mom I-" he tries to tell them but nobody pays attention. Jin takes a restless omega to his room. Jungkook, all alone, remembers when Jimin was in his arms, and becomes tensed at the flashback.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jungkook is trying to bandage himself above his eyebrow. Jin seeing this, comes in his room and helps him do it. Before they can talk, alpha gets a call from someone "I want Sohoon and his goons to go for atleast 5 years behind bars and make a strong case against them." He tells Jin that he had handed Sohoon over to the police.

"I regret that I spent so much time with him yet couldn't notice his personality." Jin nods "You were wrong about Jimin too." He says and Jungkook gets up from the couch and faces other side. "You have made a picture of a good omega, and whoever doesn't fit it is classified as bad."

Jungkook thinks about it seriously. And Jin continues "Jimin isn't bad, he's just different. If you open your thinking broader, you would know that it's not right to have a prejudiced, one sided opinion about somebody." He says turning Jungkook towards him.

"But mom I had reasons to not believe him. He lied about fighting a beta last time, when I clearly knew that was not it."
"C'mon Jungkook, that was a harmless lie. He had just come to the country. He might have wanted to look stronger." Jin says.

"One mistake can't be allowed to weigh down a person. May be what you think of them is not even the slightest percentage of how they actually are." Jin says looking in the oblivion.

"There's a difference between mistake and crime. Nothing changes since you can't change someone's habits."

"Jungkook we were discussing about Jimin and not my mate." Jin clears it with evident tears in his eyes. And Jungkook stops because he hates it when Jin cries.