3 | Before I Make You Regret It

22.02.2022📍

It's Saturday and Taehyung is ready to leave korea. Namjoon dropped him at his friends' house and drove back. He is going to sleep full day today since his little devil is not with him yet again.

Ever since Tae became capable of moving on his own, he has been running away from Seoul. He will go to random places in Korea, and tour for the most of time. Namjoon understands that it might be a way to cope up with the past. But the day will come when Namjoon had to tell him everything.

"Are you guys ready to rock the event" Tae said and they all cheered before making their way to the airport. He is going to New York today. Finally something to make his dad proud.

.

Jungkook is currently reading some files in his room. While Jin is out for meeting some old friends. Alpha remembers that he has to call some house cleaning service to make the room presentable for a tenant. And so he calls his secretary instead to book the service for tomorrow.

.

Jhope is helping Jimin in packing "Jimin... Take these photos with you. And these are some things I found in your old house. These might help." Jimin's flight is booked for Monday and he is already very nervous.

He has always wanted to go to Korea. The country just fascinates him in every aspect. Their culture and their people, he is sure he will already feel homely the moment he lands there. "I'm so excited!!!" He yells out of nowhere, spins on his heel and falls back on his bed, grinning like a child.

"Look at him... someone was bawling their eyes a day ago" Yoongi snickers from the door. Jimin giggles at him. "Don't tease me now, you will miss it." He said sassily.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

~Time skip to Monday~

"Goodmorning Mr. Jeon. I called you to inform that I will be leaving at 10 o clock, from my hotel room"
"Noted Mr. Gary, my manager is coming to pick you up, I will meet you directly at the airport." Jungkook said and took his coat to go to the airport.

.

"I will miss you hyung. Goodbye" Jimin says and hugs both of them. He is at the airport. "Don't get into trouble. Be safe" Hobi says and kisses his forehead. "Hyung I'm not a kid, I'm an adult c'mon. I've made a solo trip to singapore last year. Remember?" Jimin chuckles at Jhope's narrowed eyes at him.

"Singapore was for fun, Korea is for your mission. So listen to him, and be safe." Yoongi said, supporting Jhope and hugged Jimin again before finally letting him go.

.

Jungkook reached the airport and he took Mr. Gary to his private jet, shaking hands for the last time. Mr. Gary's shirt collar was not neatly done and it was irking the young alpha for a long time now. After saying goodbye, he went to washroom to get rid of his nature's call. When he came out, his eyes landed on a lust driven Beta.

.

Jimin's flight landed around 10:45. He inhaled a long breath, a smile came upon his face immediately. He was happily walking, when suddenly he felt someone following him. He turned back and found no one. He turned again, and there was a Beta right in front of him. He was standing too close and so the omega stumbled back.

"Ohh. I'm sorry. Didn't see you there" the Beta says and smirks at Jimin. Jimin can feel the strange pheromones around him. He wanted to curse at him but he looks creepy. So he slightly nodded at the fake apology and started walking again.