52 | Does It Make You Go Crazy

10.06.2022📍

When they had slept together last night, Jungkook was praising Taehyung for his awesome social skills. But everything changed when they woke up.

Because Taehyung. Is. A. Cuddler!

And Jungkook just remains at two hands distance from skinship. Well, it changed after Jimin, but he is his omega. He is supposed to be stuck with him forever.

"Get off of me You dumb-" Jungkook was trying with all his might but Taehyung is actually a strong Alpha. Jungkook took the water glass from his side table and threw it on his head.

"Tsunamiiiiii......"

"Tsunami? It was an attempt to choke!" Jungkook got down from his bed and Taehyung was wiping water off his face.

"Remind me to never let you sleep in my room again. You are a dangerous person." He said unbelievable, while Taehyung only chuckled sleepily.

Since it was still early in the morning, and he wasn't going to fall asleep again, Jungkook decided to go to Jimin.

He entered his room sneakily and climbed on the bed, under the covers. He back-hugged the sleeping omega, rubbing his belly gently. Jimin stretched in his sleep and turned around to face Jungkook, wrapping his arm around his neck.

Their faces came extremely close to the point where they were breathing on each other's mouth. Jungkook smiled instantly. Jimin's faint breathing, his morning face, the natural blush, and those lips. Everything is perfect about his little omega. How did he end up so lucky to have him.

Jimin felt the closeness tingling, and he slowly opened his eyes to find a pair of doe eyes already looking at him. His heart did a little thing. 'Is this a dream' he thought.

He raised his arm, and booped Jungkook's nose with his tiny index finger, making the alpha scrunch it up "It's not a dream. I'm here." He whispered.

Jimin's heart started picking pace. Heat rose to his cheeks and he closed his eyes. No one was attempting to move their faces back. The closeness was too heart fluttering.

Jimin suddenly opened his mouth to yawn and Jungkook was a goner for the sight. Jimin closed his mouth shut, and closed his eyes, wanting to enjoy this lovely feeling for a little bit more with all his senses.

Jungkook suddenly moved forward on the pillow and pecked his lips. Jimin's heart skipped a beat at the unexpected move. He opened his eyes, moving back on instincts.

But Jungkook placed his palm behind his head. Jimin looked at him shyly. There's so much love in his eyes. The alpha smiled a little and it brought a smile to omega's lips too.

Jungkook again leaned in closer, pulling Jimin's head close, and placed a long kiss on his lips.

When they parted from the kiss, Jimin went in his arms, hugging him tightly.

"I love you. Really Really Love you" Jimin said, turning shy and Jungkook tightened his grip on him, "I love you too. More than you can think." Jimin smiled content.

"Let's get ready, we'll get late for the trip" Jungkook said, and Jimin nodded without making any attempt to leave him from his hug. Jungkook chuckled and rubbed his back.

Jimin pouted and sat straight on the bed. Jungkook ruffled his hair, and got down from the bed. "You know what, don't pout in front of others. Because you look so..." He leaned down to quickly peck his pouty lips again before continuing "kissable like that."