2 | He Is The One To Blame

20.02.2022📍

Jimin was thinking about how to convince his hyung to let him go to Korea, without having to disrespect all the care he has been receiving from his only family - his hyungs. It doesn't make sense to upset the only person who loves him - to go find someone who left him for no reason. But somewhere in his mind, he can't help but wonder just WHY.

The WHY is too big to ignore now. The omega is old enough to take the truth even if it breaks him apart. He has enough power to withstand it, he thinks. So he makes his way to Hobi & Yoongi's room. "Jimin? Why are you still home?" Hobi asks.

"Hyung (sighs) I completed my studies, my graduation ceremony was held a week ago. And you were there with me. How come you forget everytime." Hobi just chuckles, thanking God that Jimin is not sad anymore. "Soooo... You are here because..??" Yoongi asks coming from behind. And Jimin sighs again.

He sits on the bed before taking Hobi's hands "Hyung, you know I love you right."

"Ofcourse I know, I love my baby brother too" Hobi says pulling Jimin into a side hug, wrapping his arm around Jimin's shoulder. Hobi knows what's coming next and he knows what he has to do. Him and Yoongi already talked about it last night.

Jimin was anxious to say his next words "I.. I really want to listen to you.. and I don't want to deny Mom's l-last wish... But Hyung I want to-"

"Go Jimin."

"What!??" Jimin asks suddenly getting out of Jhope's hold and looking at his face to search for any sort of anger or anything. But there was none. Hobi was looking at him with a warm look, and a sweet smile.

"Me & Yoongi decided we won't stress your little head any more" Jhope said, slightly pushing Jimin's head with his index finger. "You can go back to Korea. You can search for him. But promise us, anything happens and you immediately call us."

Jimin throws himself in Jhope's chest and hugs him tightly, with unshed tears in his eyes "Thankyou so much Hyungie... I love you so much. Thankyou.." his voice wavers at the end. Yoongi comes ahead, chuckling and pulling the little omega up to wipe his tears.

Yoongi caresses his cheek, a parental look on his face "You remember you were just 9 when I met Hoseok. I always had a special liking towards you, even before me & hoseok were in relationship." Alpha chuckles at the memory and Jimin nods at him smiling a little through his tear filled eyes.

"When we got married, I already felt responsible for your life. I never felt like I have no child. I feel like a dad to you" Yoongi says and Jimin closes his eyes at the mention of the word. He never had anyone to call appa in his life. It was just him and his mom, before that incident.

Jimin hugs Yoongi, burying his face in the crook of his neck. Jhope also gets up to hug the two. He feels lucky to have Yoongi as his mate. Yoongi hugs them both. "Btw Jimin.. you are old enough to not have a runny nose you know. You want appa to wipe it for you" Yoongi says laughing lightly and Jhope smacks his shoulder laughing too.

But the reaction they got from Jimin startled them. Jimin started crying loudly this time, wailing like a child. Yoongi started rubbing his back. Jimin crying on his chest was making him weak. "Jimin-ah..." he called him softly. "Hyung I... Hyung you are..." Jimin couldn't express his gratitude, his love for both of them.

"Hyung you know (sniffles a little) nobody gets a 13 year old child right after marriage. Stop playing around and get me a little baby to play with" Jimin said wiping his eyes and nose with his sleeves. Smiling at them. The couple sighed in relief. They almost panicked at Jimin's reaction.