38 | What A Pretty Little Thing

23.05.2022📍

Jungkook was looking around the area, but when he couldn't see Jimin anywhere he again called for Taehyung "Taehyung have you-"

"Don't talk to me unknown Alpha! Go away!" Taehyung said and started to move away, but Jungkook grabbed his arms. He would have let him go in any other circumstances, but it's about Jimin, his omega!

🐻"Don't touch-"
🐰"Jimin... Where is Jimin? Have you seen him?"
🐻"What do you mean?"

"He ran away from me to come see you. Did you two not meet..." It was not a question anymore, Jungkook realised. He remembered the ill-intended Alpha from before, and feels chills on his body.

Taehyung looked at how Jungkook's posture was getting slumped each passing moment. Tae was concerned about Jimin too. "Jimin might be here at some stall, he is a foodie..." Taehyung spoke, his words not directed at Jungkook's face.

Jungkook nodded, and without giving any reply, started looking out for him at the food stalls. Taehyung's brows furrowed, he too looked for Jimin. He doesn't understand why is the other alpha worrying, it's normal to get separated in a wedding crowd.

They both again met at a point, without Jimin, and Taehyung couldn't stop his curiosity "Why are you in panic- can Jimin be in danger?"

Jungkook clenched his fists, and told him with gritted teeth "Someone saw him witnessing a drug dealing earlier... I'm sure they might have Jimin." He looks at Taehyung, and requests him with pleading eyes. "Please, I know you hate me, but Jimin had nothing to do with it. Help me find him please."

🐻"Jimin is my friend too. Don't tell me what-"
🐻"It's not the time for this! I'm going that side, you go that side."

Jungkook nodded grateful. His eyes were stinging with tears. He is not that weak to cry easily. But his Jimin is missing.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Earlier, when Jimin was running to get to Taehyung, he felt a tug at his arm from behind. Before he could turn, a cloth was placed on his mouth, and he felt his vision blurring, before everything went black.

It was the same alpha from earlier, he lifted an unconscious Jimin up, and took him to his car. Before calling anyone, he decided to take him to a secluded place. He tied Jimin's arms behind his back, and tied him with a wooden pole.

His eyes were dark with lust. But he is not the one who rules here. And so, he called someone.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

When Taehyung was looking behind the stage, he heard someone talking on call. "If the omega is very very godly, I don't think you should touch him! Boss will get mad!.... Hmm... Hn... You punk, I'm telling you not to touch him! You should wait for the boss, I'll inform him right away. Keep him tied."

Taehyung followed the man, and saw him talking to Woobin's younger brother. 'So he is the boss?' he thought. He wanted to follow behind, but he has to inform Jungkook too. And for very obvious reasons, he doesn't have his contact!

He looks around frantically for the alpha, while also looking over his shoulder to see where Woobin's brother is going. "Did you find anything?" Jungkook asked him when they collided.

"Woobin's brother. His men has Jimin tied up." Tae said with anger building up, while Jungkook had mixed reactions. He was relieved there's an information about Jimin, and he was scared too for him. His alpha sides were becoming dominant above both the earlier emotions though.