27 | You Still Call Him Mr. Name?

04.05.2022📍

Next day, the moment from airport was going viral everywhere. Jimin got to know when Yoongi called him in odd hours. "What's going on Jimin? You got engaged and you didn't find it important to tell us?"

"No hyung.. it's not like that.. I was just-"
"Don't explain now! No matter how much I try to be understanding here, it's still weighing upon my heart that viral clips are telling me about you now. It's totally not done and just know I'm hurt."

"Hyunggg" Jimin's lips trembled. Yoongi never gets angry about things. He is very composed most of the time and he gives chance to explain but he isn't listening this time.

"I'm sorry hyung. Hear me out once, I'll explain everything." Jimin pleaded and Yoongi sighed on the other line.

"Look. I have booked a flight. We are coming today only. Send us your address. And no delay this time"
"O-okay Hyung" They hanged up the call and Jimin sent him address. He barged out of his room.

.

Meanwhile, Jungkook is sitting on the bed. He remembers the airport scene looking at Jimin's earring, 'I got engaged'. He thinks, biting his lips. Jimin storms into his room. And Jungkook quickly hides the earing and wipes the smile off his face.

🐰 "You shouldn't come without knocking into someone's room" He reprimands Jimin.
🐥 "You also shouldn't come in someone's life, without knocking, not even knowing what they are doing." Omega retaliates back.

🐥 "What does this ring mean to you?" Jimin asks showing his ring finger and Jungkook gets stuck at how beautiful it looks on Jimin's little finger.
🐥 "Mr. Jeon I'm asking you!"
🐰 "No-Nothing.. I was sorry and wanted to help.. that's it"

🐥 "When this ring and the engagement don't mean anything to you, then why did you place the ring on my finger in front of everyone! We were doing it secretly. But Now. The World. Knows!"

🐰 "What" Jungkook asks confused.
🐥 "Hyung called me and sent me this video" Jimin shows him his phone and continues "He is coming here today. What will I say now! That I was faking it for fun and it mistakenly became the highlight of various news channels!"

🐰 "Calm down Mr. Park... If your hyungs are coming, we can just tell them the truth."
🐥 "Ohoo. Do you think I didn't try? I thought hyung will take it easy but he wasn't ready to listen to me. And your name Mr. Jeon. It's all over the place."

🐰 "What?"

Just then Jin shouted from living room.

They both scurried outside. Jin was watching TV, with their viral romantic proposal on screen. Just then, Jungkook got a call from his american business partner. "Hello Mr. Gary"

"Hello Mr. Jeon. I saw you on news today. Well I always thought you were kind of distant and not very social... But this... I think I was wrong. Wow my business partner is such a romantic person. You know what, this video made a lot of business people call me. You don't know how positively it's affecting your name even in here. They are becoming fan of yours. Hahaha"

Jungkook was listening to him rambling with his creased forehead. He pretended to sound enthusiastic "Hahh.. Mr. Gary, it just happened you know, nothing big-"

"Oh c'mon Mr. Jeon. Don't be shy... Oh. Someone is calling me, I'll call you again. Congratulations to you and your pretty omega" and he cuts the call. Jungkook was now getting the hold of this situation. It was issue. Not only Jimin, but his image was also on line.

.

🐥"What will I do now J. Hyungs are coming"
🐰"Don't act like you are the only one in problem. My name is also stuck here."
🐥"What's wrong with you Mr. Jeon."