41 | Did Something Happen Between Us

29.05.2022📍

Jimin woke up the next morning totally drained of his energy. He was oblivious to what all has happened in the last 2-3 days. But he can imagine the far-off details, as he notices Jungkook sleeping with him exhausted, his arm thrown around his waist.

Jimin's cheeks heat up and he looks at Jungkook's face, whose features up close look so peaceful.

When Jungkook opens his eyes, he was met with a shy smile from Jimin. They shared an intense eye contact that lasted for more than a few seconds.

Jungkook abruptly stood up, and corrected his clothes. Jimin laid straight too, looking at the ceiling. His cheeks were heating up at what must have happened between them.

"Are y-you f-feeling hungry?" Jungkook asked, and Jimin tried to sit straight with much efforts. He was feeling dizzy. "I'm feeling s-sticky... Wanna s-shower..." He replied looking away.

Jungkook came to his side without any delay. He helped Jimin stand up on his feet while supporting most of his weight. He took him to the washroom, and made him sit on the sink.

He prepared a hot bath for him with fresh bath bombs. He extended his arm, so that Jimin can hold onto him. "You can knock on the bathtub if you want me- I mean my help in anything. I'm just outside."

Jimin nodded and stood inside the bathtub with the help of Jungkook. Jungkook went outside and Jimin sank down in the water. His lower stomach was aching badly, and his head was hurting.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In the car, Jimin was sitting awkwardly. Alpha's presence was making him go red and hot for no reason. They had confessed already, but spending his first heat with the alpha, when he was not even prepared... It was weighing down on him.

Jungkook looked at him, trying to say something. He forgot his words looking at the rosy glow on his skin. Jimin is glowing even when he's tired. Jungkook bit his lips, contemplating his words. He has no clue what would be the right thing to say.

"Are you okay?"
He finally asked the most simple question.
"Hmm... I'm just... Thank you so much... and Sorry for-"
"It's fine Jimin... It was my responsibility... Your heat I mean."

And they both felt shy, and remained silent for the whole way back home. After some time, Jimin fell asleep. They reached home after 4 hours.

Jimin climbed out of the car, and his feet stumbled a little. Jungkook held him from behind, his one arm wrapped around his waist. He helped the omega walk inside the house.

"Welcome back baby" Jin hugged Jimin. "You must be tired, I made you some healthy meal, eat it and then go to bed" Jin said, caressing his cheeks.

"Mom... I'm here too" Jungkook said pouting, pretending to be hurt.

"You didn't go through the painful heat Jungkook" Jin said, chuckling at the end, and Jungkook scratched his nape. He has to talk to Jimin. He has to tell him what happened in the shower, and afterwards...

"Don't be shy, this is natural." Jin said holding onto Jimin's tiny hands and dragging him towards the table. "Well... I can actually relate. I always knew there would be a day when heats will become regular to me, and still I was so shy around Nam- my mate..."

Jin said reminiscing his old days. Jimin smiled sadly to him. "J... Your face looks so tired to me."
"It's nothing... I was just worried for you two. This was your first time, and I know my son very well. He isn't experienced about such things."