43 | Will You Marry Me?

01.06.2022📍

They enjoyed a lot of rides and played a lot of games, along with eating snacks all the time. On omega's demand, they even went inside the horror house. Even though Jimin is a scaredy cat, he wanted to be saved by alpha. And that's what happened.

Jimin thought it would be romantic but it was embarrassing. He was stuck to Jungkook with his eyes closed, who was finding it funny.

At one instance, he even jumped on Jungkook, who catched him immediately. When the horror part disappeared, he felt shy how tightly he is grabing the alpha's neck.

Jimin came down, but he was hesitating to move ahead. Jungkook sensed his dilemma, and bent down on his knees, and asked the omega to get on his back for a piggyback ride.

Jimin had no intention to deny. Forget about romance, he was desperate to go out of this place. He placed his head on Jungkook's head, with his eyes half closed to save himself from any ghostly sight.

A sudden appearance of a skull from above had him burying his face in Jungkook's neck. Jungkook, who was chuckling at Jimin until now, felt goosebumps form on his skin.

They finally made it out and were finally tired. Alpha decided that it was the time for special surprise. Jungkook took Jimin to the Ferris wheel. They enter a cabin car.

Jimin's heart was racing from the moment Jungkook held his wrist possessively to bring him to the Ferris wheel. He is anticipating their ride too much. If what he has seen in movies is true, the alpha will propose to him to get married.

The fact only makes him squeal internally. He doesn't want to expect much though. Because given Jungkook doesn't know how to show his emotions, it is a little far fetched too. And so Jimin is trying to keep himself grounded.

Door to their cabin car close and they sit opposite to each other. There's a blush on Jimin's cheeks that's making him look adorable. Jungkook is calming himself down. He wants to be composed when he says what's in his heart to Jimin.

Their wandering eyes met each other, and they both smile shyly before looking outside with a thumping heart. What's with the tension. They have already kissed before.

Jungkook stood up from his seat, and Jimin looked at him from his side view. He was biting his lips to stop himself from squealing when the alpha took his hand and pulled him up to stand beside him.

The alpha takes both his hands, and Jimin looks at him with heart eyes. "Jimin..."

Jimin hums and Jungkook forgets what he was going to say. He gets lost in Jimin's eyes, and starts leaning closer unknowingly.

Even though they kissed that night for a long time, they were finding it heart fluttering again. Guess that day was just overpowered with adrenaline in their veins and their desparation to tell how much they feel for each other.

Jimin is leaning against the glass window of cabin car. Jungkook stops at a little distance from his face, and feels Jimin gulping. He remembers his surprise, and checks in his pocket.

Panic runs through his veins when he do not find any ring there. Did he just forgot the ring!

He composed himself again, and with a guilty heart got back. Jimin was standing with his eyes closed. He felt the hotness from his face fading, and opened his eyes.

"I got you excited... didn't I" Jungkook tried to make it seem like he was joking. Jimin was not able to mask the disappointment from his face. He tried anyway.

He chuckled and looked down at his feet. "You are mean Mr. Jeon... So mean" He pretended to be offended, but in all reality Jungkook knew that the omega was disappointed.