8 | I Was D-Doing Nothing

07.03.2022📍

Namjoon is getting ready to go out. He took his checkbook and called the food and toy suppliers to make deliveries at the mentioned place on the fixed time. "I will be there to personally distribute it, please make no mistake."

It is the day, when that incident happened. Many lives were gone in it. According to a survivor, Namjoon is the culprit, but he really did nothing wrong. He was found innocent in the courts. But still, it doesn't make it up for the losses of all those people.

No matter what happened, whose mistake it was in the past, Namjoon still feels the guilt. Mainly because his child had to suffer because of it, his mate had to suffer because of it, and a little life who lost their everything in the incident. He still feels guilt that he couldn't solve anything. He couldn't provide for the losses despite being so capable.

Because financial capabilities do not match with emotional needs. So Namjoon has been doing it for 17 years. Giving out a lot of things to the needy. It's the same day again. He reached his 1st destination, and started donating food to the families that need it the most and giving out toys to the little kids who deserve to have their wishes fulfilled.

He was done at his first destination. He has 2 more places to go. But before that, he saw a temple nearby and decided to go there too. He was taking a stroll when he saw someone curled up on the bench. He can feel it's an omega. He can feel the thick pheromones emitted. And he knows why visitors are staying away from the crying omega.

Namjoon sat down beside him. The omega was wailing like a child. It feels like deja vu. A child with no one around him. Crying his eyes out because he lost his eomma appa. Namjoon just wanted to comfort him. And so he raised his arm, and placed it on the Omega's head.

Jimin's body stiffened and his sobbing stopped for a moment. He wiped his eyes before looking at his side. It was an alpha in his 40s, someone his unknown appa's age. And that only makes him sad again, that a lot of people in their 40s are there in the world, but he doesn't know which one is his father. Pathetic! And he knows it.

He gulps a big amount of saliva, noticing how the big alpha suddenly smiled at him. "Is it okay if I ask why are you sad?" Namjoon asked in the most gentle voice he could utter. Jimin shook his head. "Are you alone or waiting for someone" Namjoon asked again.

"2nd" Jimin said and Namjoon chuckled. Jimin looks like a baby right now. Tears still in his eyes, a runny nose, pouty lips and not talking easily. "Oh my gosh, you have such a cute voice. Why are you not talking to me" Namjoon asked as if talking to a kid.

Jimin chuckled a little this time, again wiping his face "I might look like one, but I'm not a kid ahjussi." And Namjoon smiled in response. "Since you called me ahjussi, now you are a kid to me" Namjoon said giving Jimin a playful stare. But it was warm. Jimin sincerely smiled this time.

"Keep smiling like that. I have to go now, take care. Bye" and just like that Namjoon is off to his 2nd location. Jimin goes to wash his face. Jungkook might come anytime, so he decided to wait for him at the main entrance.

He received Yoongi's call at that time. They talked for a bit and Yoongi scolded him for thinking like he has no one. Jimin was guilty but he can't help his emotions sometimes. They hang up after talking a little more. And soon Jungkook's car pulled up in front of him.

He entered the car silently and Jungkook immediately knows something is wrong. "Are you okay. Did something happen while I was gone." Jungkook asked concerned, trying to be careful to not press any wrong button.

Jimin shook his head "Nothing happened. Thankyou for helping me." Jimin replied and Jungkook nodded before setting his eyes on the road and driving back home. Because of traffic, it took them more time than usual.

Jimin was already dozing off. Something Jungkook noticed already that the omega loves to sleep. After a total of 3 hours drive, they reached home. Jungkook looked to his side, Jimin's face was hanging to the side. And not very attractive, but he was drooling like a baby.

"Mr. Park we are home" Jungkook tried to wake him up, calling him softly but Jimin didn't even budge. Jungkook tried to shake his shoulder calling his name, but a failed attempt again. 'Don't tell me I have to carry him inside' he thought and unbuckled his seatbelt.

He came to Jimin's side and first decided to clean the drool to save the omega from embarassment 'this omega sure brings trouble all the time'. He took out a tissue from the drawer, and carefully moved his face inside the car. He held his breath because it was too close for his liking.

Jungkook's face was right in front of Jimin's neck, because Jimin's head was hanging towards the driver's seat. Jungkook looked at his eyes and he felt warmth in his chest. Omega's closed eyes look pretty. He proceeded to move his fingers to his lips.

He carefully wiped the drool and Jimin parted his lips, licking at the same time, may be because of the tingles. And Jungkook almost panicked. His breath caught in his mouth.

Jimin tilted his head to sit straight, still very much sleeping. And Jungkook sighed in relief, looking down. His stare fixed at the seatbelt. He unbuckled it, and glide his one arm behind Jimin's waist and one under his knees.

He was ready to pick him up bridal style, but Jimin suddenly opened his eyes and gasped "Mr. Jeon-" Jungkook turned his face to look at his face and they were suddenly so close, breathing directly on each other's mouth "-what are you-" Jimin speaks again and Jungkook came back from his daze and removed his arms from under Jimin and got back.

"-doing n-nothing. I was d-doing nothing" Jungkook completed Jimin's sentence, feeling nervous and god was he sweating. Jimin's face was burning red. He was blushing like crazy. A very handsome alpha was so near to kiss him. No matter how much he despises the alpha's thinking, nothing can deny that he's handsome.

"Ahh" they both hissed at the same time as they felt burning sensation in their scent glands. They eyed each other, and suddenly diverted their attention when their eyes met for a second. Something is wrong with them.

"Actually you were sleeping and I tried to wake you up. But nothing was helping so I thought I would carry you inside. I swear I wasn't doing anything Jimin" Jungkook was rambling and Jimin felt odd at the alpha taking his name for the first time.

"I trust you Mr. Jeon. Sorry for giving you hard time" Jimin said sincerely smiling at Jungkook and Jungkook doesn't really know how to react to that eye blinding smile. "Pretty" he blurted out and immediately regretted saying it out loud. "Y-your eyes. They are p-pretty." Gosh Jeon stop stuttering.

Jimin couldn't stop his giggling now. And Jungkook stared at him again. Calling his giggles pretty too would be lame right. Get a grip Jeon Jungkook. "Lets go inside." He said and Jimin nodded before climbing out of the car. They both entered the house to a Jin who was watching his kdramas.

"I'm home" Jungkook said from behind Jimin who entered the house sleepily walking, but blush still evident on his cheeks. Jin was worried about what mental state will Jimin come home. So he immediately got up to check on him.

"How are you feeling" Jin asked and Jungkook tried to understand what actually is going on. Because he was simply curious, very unusual of him. His big eyes were scanning Jimin's face intently. Jimin wasn't doing anything, but only staring at him made Jungkook feel a sort of way, where he feels a tingle in his stomach and hotness on his ears.

"I'm so tired J. I feel like I haven't slept for years" Jimin replied sighing at the end, and Jin chuckled. "You were just sleeping a while ago" Jungkook said, not looking at Jimin, trying to act unaffected of Jimin's presence. Jimin narrowed his eyes at Jungkook, but then they both looked away at the memory of whatever happened between them.

"Goodnight mom, I'm not hungry today." Jungkook said and went to his room. "I'm also not feeling like eating anything, I'll go sleep too. Goodnight" Jimin also left for his room. Jin sighed, a tiny bit confused. He switched off the TV, and called it a day.

_______________________________________________
| 8 |
_______________________________________________

(1.5K Words)