17 | I Will Even Massage Your Shoulders

03.04.2022📍

"What happened Jungkook? You seem tensed." Jin noticed from Jungkook's knitted eyebrows. "I have something that doesn't belong to me. And the actual owner is asking for it. I shouldn't have any problem in giving it back. But I said no? Why?" He blurted out in confusion making Jin confused as well.

"If it's not yours then why are you saying No to the owner. Give the thing back- or are you already attached to it?" Jin asked and Jungkook wasn't sure what to derive from it.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jimin was sulking about the lost earring when he received call from Yoongi. As soon as he picked up the call, "Jiminnnnnnn guess what!!!!!!" Yoongi was excitedly shouting on the call. "What happened Hyung, why are you so happy? Are you finally becoming dad" Jimin chuckled at his excitement and Yoongi went all silent.

"Hyung??" Jimin asks hesitant.
"How do you know?" Yoongi spoke in surprised tone.
"-What?"
"It is what it is Jimin... I'm so happy"
"WHAT. REALLY? OH MY GODDDDDD, where is Hobi Hyung?"
"Right beside me, he was shy to break the news to you. Talk to him. Call is on speaker."

"Hyung you are pregnant? My hyung is pregnant with their first child? Oh my God! Congratulations Hyunggggg" Jimin was so happy after so long. He heard Hobi's sobbing sounds from the other side. "Hyung?"

"I'm happy too Jimin. I'm so damn happy. I was just scared"
"Scared of what?"
"That... That you will tease me forever that I got pregnant right after you left the house" there was silence after this confession.

And then Jimin & Yoongi bursted in laughter "That's still gonna happen Hyung. Hahaha. But I will tease you once I see the baby bump. Right now I'm so happy for both of you."

"We are planning to come to Korea too. Just for few days since you are all okay there. Let's see when Yoongi will get free time" Hobi said and they talked some more before hanging up.

Jimin shared the news with Jin too. He was already excited for the baby. There would be a new member in his small little family. His sadness for the earring was long forgotten now. But Jungkook was restless in his room.

He kept looking at Jimin's earring. "He said it's given by his mom. He said it's important. How will I give it to him!!!" He kept thinking about it. One of the idea was to sneak into omega's room at night and place the earring under his pillow. 'Won't that wake him up though? And what if I got caught'. And the plan was dropped just like that.

'Why am I making it complicated? I can just go and give it to him directly. I can say I found it in my clothes. Simple.' Jungkook made his mind and walked out of the room with earring clutched tightly in his fist. He heard Jimin & Jin talking in the living room.

"Ohoo J... Believe me, you will look more handsome once you wash this face pack"
"Jimin, my handsome old face is in your hands now. I trust you okay."

Jungkook looked at them, Jimin was applying face pack on his mom's face. Jimin isn't bad, he's just different. Jin's words were moving in his head.

Jimin isn't disrespectful towards olders. He just has a different kind of showing love towards them. No matter how short he makes their name, he respects them all the same.

And Jungkook now only realised he was clutching the earring really hard in his fist. He looked at it and then at Jimin's empty ear. A distant thought of putting the earring on omega himself crossed his mind, and his gaze lowered down to the floor, a little stir in his emotions.

'I can't face him now' He retreats to his room. But luck wasn't on his side. He heard footsteps. "Mr. Jeon... Can I come in? Are you fully dressed?" He rolled his eyes at the last words. "Yes I am" he said gritting his teeth.