12 | You Smell Like Him

20.03.2022📍

Taehyung was having fun in what he was doing. He was certain that he found his dream job. It was a 'photographer'. The event in New York ended well. He was assigned to take photographs of an album shoot. It went well. It was friday night, the meteor shower day, when he came back to Korea.

"Appaaaaaaaaaa I'm home" He entered the house announcing his presence loudly. Namjoon was reading at that time. "Appa missed you Tae" Namjoon hugged him tightly, and immediately began to scent him.

They sat down on the couch and Taehyung showed Namjoon his project photographs. He told the alpha that he wants to do photography. And his first destination would be Daegu. His favourite place in Korea.

Namjoon ruffled his hair, showing his affirmation with the baby alpha. "And I'm sorry to tell you that I'm going there on Monday. So we just have weekend." He said and Namjoon pouted at him. "You don't love me anymore."

Taehyung started giggling "It's just for 3-4 days, not more. And come with me dad, if that's the case here." Now their positions were exchanged. Namjoon pretended to think "uhm I can't come with you there..."

"Hmm you don't love me anymore I see" Taehyung said mocking his dad and they both chuckled. "Go take rest. You must be tired."

"Let's go sleep together" Tae whined a little and Namjoon agreed cuz he missed his baby alpha.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jimin opened the door, and soon he was being pinned to the wall. He gasped "Mr. Jeon". The alpha rested his arm at Jimin's waist, his fingers digging in the exposed curves of omega. He cupped Jimin's face with the other hand.

Jimin was confused, he looked at the flickering red eyes and realised the alpha is beginning his rut, and the fact made him blush. Jungkook lowered down his gaze to Jimin's lips, and Jimin bit his lips in nervousness.

Jungkook was trying to control himself, repeatedly shaking his head but he was not able to get his hands off of Jimin. His grip tightened on Jimin's waist. And Jimin's breath hitched since he came so close to the alpha's face.

The omega wasn't terrified of Jungkook. He has known him for just 13 days, but he can trust him about this. He was terrified of himself, what if he gave in. Because this was all so new to him, and it was making his heart beat so fast.

The alpha's eyes turned bright red and he inched closer to Jimin. Ghosting Jimin's lips with the blow of hot air, he closed his eyes and nuzzled omega's cheek tenderly, making goosebumps form on their skin.

The alpha was making his way to his neck, his nose still rubbing against his skin. The omega shuddered when Jungkook's nose touched his scent gland. Scent glands are sensitive parts.

Alpha encircled his arm around Jimin's back, and hugged the omega, while continuously nuzzling his scent gland. He was scenting the omega. And Jimin's face turned red because scenting is an intimate thing.

He wanted to stop the alpha and he should have stopped him already, but he simply stayed in his arms. Because it felt good. His legs were shaking, because of the sensual feelings he was getting.

Jungkook inched away a little, and looked at Jimin's collarbone. It looks so inviting. He again leaned down, softly nibbling at his collarbone. "Alpha.."

"