11 | An Awkward Friday Night

16.03.2022📍

First weekend came when Jimin was in Korea. Jin has gone out. Something he does everyday between 9:30 to 11:30. He said there's no water in left side of the house today. So Jimin thought he will use shower after Jungkook will be out the house.

It's 10 AM and now Jimin just has to sneak in Jungkook's room and quickly take a shower. "Nobody will ever know". Yes baby your scent is a hallucination. Jimin entered the room, and made his way to the washroom on his tiptoes. Just his childish sneaky mind.

He silently turned the knob and entered the bathroom, placed his clothes on the basin, and brushed his teeth first. He turned around and opened the curtain for shower, and gasped, quickly silencing himself with his palms placed on his mouth.

The alpha was home. He was in the bath tub, naked. His eyes were closed and he was listening to some music with earphones. Jimin's eyes stayed on his well built torso for a while before he looked up at his face.

When someone removed the curtain, ofcourse Jungkook noticed. His eyes were on Jimin and he was startled. He was about to stand up. "Don't get up Mr. Jeon" Jimin yelled for his pure eyes.

And Jungkook covered his upper body with his hands. Jimin turned his back towards him, closing his eyes and patting his cheeks cuz they were getting hot "Why are you still at home!"

"Excuse me?" Jungkook asked baffled, it's his room. It's a weekend. And above everything he doesn't need to explain. "Why are you in some alpha's bathroom" Jungkook asked irritated.

"Who takes shower without locking the door" Jimin back fired.
"Excuse me" For god's sake it's Jungkook's room.

"Look. I'm sorry. I'll go if you have problem- I mean I should go." Jimin fumbled with the right words. Jungkook just nodded, his arms still crossed on his chest.

"To tell you the truth, J said there won't be any water in left side and I couldn't woke up early to shower. So I thought- I'm sorry Mr. Jeon." Jimin cleared his part. Jungkook just raised his brows but still trusting him.

"Mr. Park" omega was still standing there.
"Oh yes. Sorry. I'll go out." He said nervously.
"NO" Alpha said loudly.
"What" Jimin turned and immediately covered his eyes again.

Jungkook shook his head, and closed the curtain. "I was saying wait outside, I will unlock the extra room upstairs, you can use that bathroom" Jungkook said.
"Oh okay. I'll wait. Sorry again." Jimin said and ran outside, cursing himself for this self brought embarrassment.

Within 5 minutes, Jungkook came out in a bathrobe, because he doesn't usually take his clothes inside. Jimin glanced at him. He looks hot with wet hair and a fresh face. Rosiness came upon his cheeks, and he lowered his eyes when Jungkook raised a brow at him.

Jungkook motioned for him to follow him and he was led to another bathroom. Jimin thanked him and did his shower routine. He looked for his clothes and heck they are in Jungkook's bathroom. "Mr. Jeon....." He was embarrassed out of his guts for this, but what option do he have.

He opened the door a little and tried again "Mr. Jeon..."
"Yeahh" Jungkook finally heard him. "Sorry to bother you again and again but I left my things in your bathroom, can you-"
"I'll get them." Jungkook replied. 'Ahh! he brings trouble and how many times had he proved me right!'

He took Jimin's things and knocked at his door. He was standing with his back towards the door, and extended his arm towards the bathroom. Jimin wasn't peeking out, only his hand was searching for the clothes.