34 | Sorry For Worrying You

17.05.2022📍

A child with no one around him. Crying his eyes out because he lost his eomma appa. Namjoon just wanted to comfort him. And so he raised his arm, and placed it on the little alpha's head. The alpha looked up and clung onto Namjoon, weeping.

"Ahjussiii... What will I do without them. My eomma appa... They both left me alone Ahjussi.." And the kid kept crying on his chest.

Namjoon woke up in the middle of night. He was feeling overwhelmed. It was not the first time. Everytime he sees Jungkook in his dream, he feels more guilty.

Jungkook used to call him lovingly. Jungkook used to like him and praise him more than his dad. But just one person's wrong statement made Jungkook believe that his Joonie ahjussi can be that cruel to take lives.

Namjoon never heard from Jungkook after that. But still it was a relief that he didn't refuse Jin's love. Jin was the only one keeping him sane. Otherwise Namjoon would have beaten himself to death.

And Jin is the only one who keeps Jungkook sane too. Jungkook cannot see a single tear in Jin's eyes. After becoming a little mature, he even offered Jin to go back to his mate, whom he himself hates so much. But Jin had slapped him that day.

'Don't you dare think like you are not my son. I will never forgive you for this again Jungkook. This was the first and last time you did this mistake.' These were Jin's words. And they both had not talked for a whole day after that.

Jin had done so much for all of them. But no one can be a hero in everyone's life. In everything that was going around, Taehyung was the one who couldn't get Jin's love. In Taehyung's story, Jin was not the hero. And Taehyung can't forgive him this easily. He was hurt.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In the morning, when Jin opened the door to Jimin's room. He smiled unknowingly, when he saw Jungkook resting against the headboard, and Jimin sleeping on his chest, curled up in his lap.

Jin didn't notice Hobi & Yoongi coming from behind. They both too felt relieved that Jimin's scent was not sour anymore. A slight depression was there. But that's natural.

Jimin's stomach rumbled and elders chuckled sadly on the door. Ofcourse, Jimin hadn't eaten anything yesterday except for the breakfast.

Jungkook opened his eyes, he saw elders on the door, and then his eyes traveled down to find Jimin chewing on his shirt's collar.

'Damn! Hungry Jimin is cute but dangerous'.

Jungkook's cheeks started to turn red, and elders decided to leave them alone with no words exchanged. Jungkook rubbed Jimin's back to wake him up. Jimin opened his eyes and saw Jungkook's smooth skin of his chest.

He abruptly stretched his back, and fell down on the bed, his legs were still in Jungkook's lap. "Are you okay?" Jungkook's gentle voice was giving him warmth. He nodded, and got up from the bed.

"Ah!" Jungkook hissed in pain, his neck & shoulder were locked in a position. It was posture pain. Jimin leaned in closer to rub his neck carefully. "I'm sorry... Because of me..."

"No it's okay. I'm fine." Jungkook replied quickly. Jimin cupped Jungkook's cheek and massaged his neck in circular motion. He was rubbing extremely closer to his scent gland.

Jungkook gulped, closing his eyes tightly.

Jimin's voice is hoarse because of crying. His eyes are red and swollen. He looks broken, but still he is worried about Jungkook.