19 | Can You Kiss Right Now To Prove

10.04.2022📍

"Good morning, I'm Kang Jehyun, this is my ID, and I'm here to meet Mr. Park Jimin" the immigration officer introduced himself and Jungkook invited him in. He is an alpha in his 30s.

Mr. Kang told him Jimin will have to go with him as he is overstaying the visa. And he is here to deport him. Jungkook called Jimin from his room. Jin is there too.

Jungkook noticed the officer checking Jimin out. "Mr. Park Jimin. You might have already seen the mail. You were given 1 week, but since you didn't took any action. I'm here." Officer spoke with professionalism.

Jimin scratched his nape, and looked at Jungkook whose features were looking tensed. As per Jungkook's request, Jimin first tried to be honest. He told him he is a Korea born and he wants to stay in his country.

"Believe me Mr. Park, I would love to keep you here." Jimin felt uncomfortable and Jungkook cracked his knuckles.

"I mean you can stay here but within laws. Since your time is over, I can do nothing but deport you within 24 hours." The officer completed, then turned to look at Jungkook with a cocky smile.

'Whats the deal with this guy' Jungkook thought. Officer was looking at him like he is in some competition. He knows the officer is legit, but his attitude. It's straight away a hormonal Alpha's attitude.

Jimin, who was oblivious to all this, was upset about the news. Mr. Kang called his assistant, and boring holes in Jungkook's eyes, spoke "Arrange for Mr. Park's-"

"STOP" Jungkook intervened "Me & Jimin are getting engaged!"

Jimin was shocked. And Jin too. They had convinced Jungkook, obviously, but they never thought that he will be the one to say it first. Even though it was a lie, Jimin felt tingles at his words.

Officer looked at Jungkook, who was now smirking ever so subtly. After composing himself, Jimin moved a little bit close to Jungkook, making Jungkook want to roll his eyes. Mr. Kang squinted his eyes at them. "Why didn't you inform me first?"

"I was panicking that you'll separate me from my alpha" Jimin said pouting, leaning on Jungkook's shoulder with his arms wrapped around his arm. Jungkook tried to awkwardly smile.

"I don't buy it a bit Mr. Park. A lot of tourists make such excuses all the time. So you have to answer some questions" Officer said, with an eyebrow raised. Jin felt proud that he advised the youngers to prepare for this moment.

"So, both of you.. answer at the same time"
"Is this arranged marriage or Love marriage"
🐰 Arranged
🐥 Love
"It's Love marriage, then arranged by my mom" Jungkook corrected.

Officer got suspicious. "How did you fall in love?"

🐰 Excuse me?
🐥 "Mr. Jeon was protective of me everywhere, and once he mistakenly scented me. Then he bend down on his knees and proposed me to marry him. I said yes. Simple." Jimin said pretending to steal glances at Jungkook and blushing dramatically.

Jungkook was sitting like a statue, he remembered when he actually scented Jimin. He wanted to run out of this situation. Jin excused himself to make some tea.

Officer kept questioning about their relationship. Jimin begins for a romantic story, but Jungkook keeps cutting it short, and tries to keep it as simple as possible.

"No no no, you guys aren't convincing me much." The officer said with a sigh, and Jimin was fast to look at Jungkook for help. Jungkook immediately placed his palm on Jimin's hand, trying to comfort him. The action came so naturally to him, that he himself was shocked.