BEFORE YOU READ

With high demand here's the gender bended version of FIVE BASIS OF DHARMA, WAVES OF LIFE.

Alternate book of an alternate book 😂😂 Which is published for the sake of the cover. 🤣🤣

And in TRIGUN I had told you that there is a reason I wanted to publish this book today. The reason is -

ITS SAGARIKA'S BIRTHDAY !! 🎉🎉

Today was the day I had published Ocean of Love one year ago ! My first romance Fanfic !

Aah.....HH2 was completed and then I had published Ocean of Love, completely amateur in the genre of romance. Look how far we came in both HH and OOL. ✌️😌✌️

So for the plot there will some following changes. Keep these point in mind or else story might not make sense.

1) If the eldest child is a girl ie a princess then her husband will become the King instead of any prince.

For example if a King has two children an elder daughter and a younger son then the next King will be the husband of the princess, she will become the queen of her kingdom.

2) According to our scriptures Polyandry is as acceptable as Polygamy and I will show it as such. And the concept of Swayamvar and Swayamvadhu both exist.

3) Krishna is Omnipresent and Omnipotent, so even in alternate universes his gender will remain the same, because it's the same Krishna everywhere in the multiverse.

And not all characters will be gender bended, only the ones needed for plot.

4) Although this is based on Five Basis of Dharma, the plot will be a little different. Like Upar-Upar ki story FBOD pe hi based hogi par details alag hogi.

5) And guess what the good news is ? A gender bender version of DRAUPADI will be in this one cause she has not appeared in my Fanfic for a long time and I have missed my favourite Yagyaseni for a long time.

And isme roleplay hai ! Pehle preface padh lo and then bata dena who do you want to roleplay as.