CHAPTER 64

A volcano cannot be contained under a lid, but in Hastinapur the partition of Kingdom was used as a lid to contain a volcano on the verge of eruption.

The decision of division was not for avoiding minor squabbles between Panduputris and the children of Dhritrashtra, but for avoiding the increasing enemity between them and that might lead to a war.

Soubalaa with great care made a plan, and convinced Dhritrashtra to give Khandavprasth, a hilly terrain on the west of Yamuna river, to Panduputris.

The petty yet clever game being played was that the Panduputris be given half the Kingdom, so that Dhritrashtra couldn't be called unjust. But in reality, what they were being given was next to nothing.

Yet Sagar, the one who wouldn't let injustice happen to anyone let alone his wives, agreed to the proposal with a smile on the face.

But before accepting Sagar too proposed 2 conditions. The first was that along with him Krishnav too would be crowned the King of Khandavprasth.

The elders wondered as to how two kings can rule a Kingdom, they were confused because two swords can never be in one myan. But little did they know that in case of Sagar and Krishnav, one was sword and one was myan.

Nevertheless they agreed to it. The second condition was that the kingdom of Khandavprasth, though will be a part of Kuru-rashtra, would still be independent from the sovereignty of Hastinapur. This condition was also accepted.

And thus Sagar and Krishnav along with the Panduputris and Kunti left for Khandavprasth many citizens accompanied them.

Reaching the place, Panduputris weren't exactly suprised seeing its dreadfulness but were disappointed that they were given such a place.

"Arya, why did you agree to have such a place ?" Parthvi asked.

"There are no rivers and no scope of Vegetation. What will we feed our subjects ?" Vallabhi asked.

"Arya Sagar, if you knew what kind of place we're being given then why did you accept the proposal ?" Nakulaa asked.

"Don't worry my beloveds, think of it in this way, we shall establish a Kingdom from scratch, made by our own efforts and not gotten as a charity." Sagar said.

"You're right there Arya, but it will take years to establish a Kingdom maybe even a life time." Yaudhevi said.

"I don't think Govind will let us waste so much time. He will surely help us." Krishnav said.

"How will Vasudev come here ?" Devami asked.

"If called with true love then he will come." A voice said from behind.

They turned around and saw Krishna and Balram coming towards them on the Rath.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

TRIGUN KE CHAPTER KA THODA COPY-PASTE MARA KYUKI KAUN WOH SAB MAGAJ-MARI WAPAS LIKHE ???

Next chapter ka thoda part bhi Trigun se hoga cause usme Maine mast likha hai.