CHAPTER 14

Sagar entered the room of Kshitij as he was called and found Aditi and Maharani Ambika smiling at him, as Kshitij had wide grin on his face.

"You called me Pitashree ?" Sagar asked.

"Putra, I have some great news for you." Kshitij said.

"What Pitashree ?" Sagar asked.

"I have fixed your marriage." Kshitij said. Listening to this Sagar's face went pale.

"With w-whom ?" He asked.

"With the 5 Panduputris." Kshitij said.

Sagar frowned at that, should he rejoice at the fact that he will marry Parthvi or get worried that along with her he has to marry his sisters also.

"I now realise that my son has grown up." Maharani Ambika said as she went to him and cupped his face.

"Soon he shall become the King of Hastinapur ! The next Kuru-samrat !" Aditi said.

"Son, do you agree for this alliance ?" Kshitij asked.

"I...I need to think about this." Sagar said and left.

He hurriedly walked out, his mind was completely bewildered. He knew that at this point only one person can help him out.

"Keshav...." He muttered.

"Hey Sagar." Krishna said putting his arms around him, startling him for a moment.

"You here ?" Sagar asked.

"I felt like you called me." Krishna said.

"Keshav I'm in dilemma." Sagar said.

"That you are supposed to marry 5 Panduputris but you only love Parthvi." Krishna said.

"Yes." Sagar nodded.

"Come with me." Krishna said taking him somewhere.

On the other side Karnika gave the news of Panduputris being married to Sagar to Suyodhanaa and Sushasanaa.

"What !? When did Mahamantri presented the proposal !?" Suyodhanaa asked with wide eyes.

"This afternoon and Maharaj Kshitij agreed." Karnika said.

"But wasn't Soubalaa mosi supposed to present the proposal in the morning ?" Sushasanaa asked.

"She was, but I haven't seen her the entire day." Karnika said.

"Me neither. Let's go to her room." Suyodhanaa said.

The three ladies went to Soubalaa's room, reaching there they found queen of Gandhar sitting on the ground, her head resting on the chair of the dressing table, sleeping without care.

Sushasanaa went to her and nudged her causing her to wake up.

"So melodious...." Soubalaa muttered half-asleep.

"Mosi !!" Suyodhanaa yelled causing her to fully wake up.

"W-what ? What happened ?" Soubalaa asked standing up.

"What happened ? My entire dreams have been shattered ! But don't you worry ! You just sleep and don't bother to do anything ! Alright !" Suyodhanaa said angrily.

"What happened Suyodhanaa dear ?" Soubalaa asked.

"Mahamantri Vidur presented the proposal of marriage of Panduputris to Sagar and Maharaj Kshitij agreed." Karnika said.

"What !? How is this possible !? I was supposed to present the proposal before him !" Soubalaa's eyes widened.

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU !?" Suyodhanaa asked angrily.

"Darling, I was about to leave my room to present the proposal this morning but then suddenly a tune of flute fell in my ears, incredibly melodious it was......and I fell into deep slumber......" Soubalaa said confusedly.

"REALLY ?! BECAUSE OF YOUR SLUMBER I LOST NOT ONLY SAGAR BUT THE THRONE OF HASTINAPUR AS WELL !" Suyodhanaa yelled.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Uff.....Krishna (Panchaliputri) khel gaye aap !!!

Poor Suyodhanaa (CalmGuy9) it's going to be fine 😂😂😂