CHAPTER 57

Sagar was mounted on his horse travelling through entire Panchal to look for Krishnav. But finding them in such a big kingdom was like finding a needle in hay.

He looked around everywhere and then his eyes fell on the surface of the road which carried traces of a big wheel, which definitely belonged to a rath.

Sagar went to the direction where those traces led him and he reached the river side where he found the Panduputris, Kunti, Ved Vyas and Krishnav.

"If you want to marry Parthvi, you must marry the other Panduputris as well." Kunti said.

"Mata what are you saying ?" Yaudhevi's eyes.

"How can we do this to Arya Sagar ?" Vallabhi asked.

"We are already married to him." Nakulaa said.

"You heard my condition. This is for the greater good, Parthvi knows this and that's why she participated in the Swayamvadhu." Kunti said.

"Rajmata if I had known that Parthvi was Sagar's wife then I would've never garlanded her. I have betrayed my friend." Krishnav said.

"No you haven't Krishnav." Sagar said, getting down from the horse.

"Sagar ! Forgive me I didn't know Parthvi was your wife. I shall annul this marriage." Krishnav said going towards him.

At that Parthvi got nervous, if Krishnav doesn't marry them all then there will be no Dharmrajya. She had seen Sagar's heartbroken eyes, when she had garlanded Krishnav.

"You must not." Sagar said, confusing the Panduputris.

"What are you saying ? They are your wives." Krishnav said.

"You and I are not different." Sagar said.

"What ?" Krishnav frowned and so did Panduputris.

"Keshav said that once in Devasur Sangram, Indra left a part of him in Swarg for Indrani's protection. One energy divided into two, Suren and Surendra. After protecting the queen of gods for a thousand years, Indra told them to ask for a boon. They asked to marry someone who has the 5 qualities of Indrani. Someone who will treat them as one and not two." Sagar said.

"But why does it matter to us ?" Krishnav asked.

"Because you're Suren and Sagar is Surendra." Ved Vyas said chiming in.

"What ?" Krishnav frowned.

"And my daughters are the 5 qualities of Indrani, righteousness, strength, determination, beauty and wisdom." Kunti said.

"What ?" The Panduputris except Parthvi muttered confused.

"It is true my sisters. It is prophecized that a Dharm-rajya will be established in Bharatvarsh when Suren and Surendra unite. And that will happen through us." Parthvi said.

"Keshav said that if Dharmrajya is not established then the entire Bharatvarsh will unravel into chaos and destruction when Kaliyug comes." Sagar said.

"So for the greater good, you all must marry Krishnav the same way you married Sagar." Ved Vyas said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Oye hoye....It's about to happen !

Sagardhangis will now also be Krishnavdhangis !

I like the ring of it....Krishnavdhangis....

Btw, Nushkie is the first Krishnavdhnagi Indraputra_Arjun uff my Krishnav-vallabha !